Fishing Jeepers...Post Up Your Pics

There’s got to be a cool story about how that happend....
Believe me I wish there was. Totally dumb freak thing. Organizing some equipment in the back of my work truck. Felt a intense burn in my abs and the worst groin pull of my life. But I was just standing normal not doing the splits or anything. Instantly knew something was wrong and was freaking out like bitch. I thought I got bit by a rattle snake on my dick. Haha
I might just use that story instead.

The older we get, the less cool the stories get. I threw my back out once putting a fucking pot lid away.

Ain’t that the truth!

TrailHunter

Hooked
The older we get, the less cool the stories get. I threw my back out once putting a fucking pot lid away. 🤣

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Believe me I wish there was. Totally dumb freak thing. Organizing some equipment in the back of my work truck. Felt a intense burn in my abs and the worst groin pull of my life. But I was just standing normal not doing the splits or anything. Instantly knew something was wrong and was freaking out like bitch. I thought I got bit by a rattle snake on my dick. Haha

Ain’t that the truth!

[emoji23][emoji23] No harm in changing the perspective a little.... Your Dick got bit by a snake... the snake died... And James was Smokin Pot while F&@king and when he blew his lid... his back went out.

See.... cool stories!! [emoji1417]

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Ain’t that the truth!

Workers comp. nice. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Sturgeon is only open for two days this year in Oregon. Today and next Saturday. They're only allowing one keeper per day so 2 total for the whole year and they have to be between 44-50 inches. Naturally I had to go out and hook a 50 incher. IMG_20180915_100156.jpg here's a 62 incher we had to throw back. That was a hell of a fight. IMG_20180915_130451.jpg all In all we pulled in 3 for 4 people so the getting was good. All vacuum sealed and in the freezer. IMG_20180915_163110.jpg

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Sturgeon is only open for two days this year in Oregon. Today and next Saturday. They're only allowing one keeper per day so 2 total for the whole year and they have to be between 44-50 inches. Naturally I had to go out and hook a 50 incher. View attachment 310517 here's a 62 incher we had to throw back. That was a hell of a fight. View attachment 310518 all In all we pulled in 3 for 4 people so the getting was good. All vacuum sealed and in the freezer. View attachment 310519

For reference to the 62 incher, the man laying next to it is 6'5'

Bierpower

Hooked
I think sturgeon is only open one weekend a year in Wisconsin. Totally different approach there though. *Just looked it up and I guess it's actually 15 days.*

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom