Fishbone Offroad JK-8 SEMA Build

Super clean cuts Chris! The liners look good. Maybe fishbone will make those a standard now? Hmmmm

Thanks, well worth the extra time. Started adding Rocklights. These are Federal Signal Impaxx’s. I’ll have 8 total on the Jeep

I’ll have the option of blue or white.
View attachment 280251

View attachment 280252

View attachment 280253

View attachment 280254

View attachment 280255

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

With all the flashing colored lights on this truck, you're going to have to install exterior speakers for the disco music...

Lol, the rock lights will not be set to flash.

Back in the day I ran Fed Sig on my POV (pre jeep). I had several Impaxx, a smart siren (original) and an ILS front bar. They make the best emergency vehicle products, IMO. The Rumbler is better than Whelen's Howler, also.

I like the use of the Impaxx here. Well done.

Back in the day I ran Fed Sig on my POV (pre jeep). I had several Impaxx, a smart siren (original) and an ILS front bar. They make the best emergency vehicle products, IMO. The Rumbler is better than Whelen's Howler, also.

I like the use of the Impaxx here. Well done.

Thanks man, my company uses Fed Sig exclusively. We’ll only the others if requested and it’s usually to save money with old stock or light bars from other cars.

The Fed Sig controller will be used for the EVO disconnect, heated seats, ARB compressor etc.

Thanks man, my company uses Fed Sig exclusively. We’ll only the others if requested and it’s usually to save money with old stock or light bars from other cars.

The Fed Sig controller will be used for the EVO disconnect, heated seats, ARB compressor etc.

Very nice. Sound Off is coming around too with their multi color lights. I had them on my last vehicle which was a dept issued FD slick top Tahoe. Tri colored all around. Best part was solid white scene lighting completely around it. Perfect setup for camping! It's crazy to realize remote sirens have been out for longer than remote switch units for jeeps it seems and yet new ones keep hitting the market. I always went with smart sirens or the cencom gold, though. Made life easy.

Those lights are slick looking. Although I really have no need for rock lights, I may look into getting those in blue for the underbody effect. Pretty sexy.

Top Bottom