First time Jeep owner

andydna

hi everyone,

a new jeep 2-door owner here, just purchased about a month ago, loving the experience so far.

it’s my daily driver, dropping off my daughter to school, going to work, etc and one of my concerns is the lack of a cargo space cover.

after some research i landed on this unit which i am quite happy about. some peace of mind when having stuff stored in the cargo area.

the jl is still very stock, not planning to do much just yet, maybe enjoy the stock form for a while first :)

look forward to learn from you all in this very nice and informative forum / community.

cheers,
andy

Attachments

• 7B0FB55A-1D6E-4742-9774-12F72FDB9466.jpeg
    7B0FB55A-1D6E-4742-9774-12F72FDB9466.jpeg
    190.2 KB · Views: 10
  • B0E8D64B-13A9-4CC1-B046-C1FD1BC35672.jpeg
    B0E8D64B-13A9-4CC1-B046-C1FD1BC35672.jpeg
    242 KB · Views: 10
Congrats on the the new Jeep and Welcome to Wayalife. Nothing wrong at all with a stock Jeep and really, I always encourage people to wheel there Jeep stock first for the learning experience (y)

hi everyone,

a new jeep 2-door owner here, just purchased about a month ago, loving the experience so far.

it’s my daily driver, dropping off my daughter to school, going to work, etc and one of my concerns is the lack of a cargo space cover.

after some research i landed on this unit which i am quite happy about. some peace of mind when having stuff stored in the cargo area.

the jl is still very stock, not planning to do much just yet, maybe enjoy the stock form for a while first :)

look forward to learn from you all in this very nice and informative forum / community.

cheers,
andy
The cargo "space" is small. Since we were going to take long trips, the back seat was removed only a month or two after buying our Jeep. We hardly ever miss it. Only rather fit people are able to make it to/from the back seat anyway.

The hard-top's coated windows are really good at keeping damaging sun out and it is difficult to see what is inside.

With a soft top, a true security cover seems necessary.

Regardless, this is a great looking Jeep and I admire the bravery of a 2-door.

andydna

The cargo "space" is small. Since we were going to take long trips, the back seat was removed only a month or two after buying our Jeep. We hardly ever miss it. Only rather fit people are able to make it to/from the back seat anyway.

The hard-top's coated windows are really good at keeping damaging sun out and it is difficult to see what is inside.

With a soft top, a true security cover seems necessary.

Regardless, this is a great looking Jeep and I admire the bravery of a 2-door.

Agree that the hard top window is doing a big portion of the job for “privacy”. With a simple flashlight though, everything in the cargo space is revealed. With the crime rate going up everywhere now, I chose to cover whatever I carry.

Yup, the 2-door is great, I just love the proportion of the lines. I thought about the 4-door as well, and was actually debating whether getting that instead. Both are nice, the 4-door being more practical with more space, and, with more aftermarket gears to choose from.

Top Bottom