First Time Flexing

PurpleHayes519

So we got some snow here the other day and there's some nice piles up on the side of the road. My buddy and I thought hey let's go try to drive up them, and we did, for about three hours. I've never been able to truly flex my Jeep and let me tell you, I'm absolutely in love and can't wait to actually hit the trails. Anyway, after three hours had passed, I was stuck, on top of a snowbank, with nothing in site. Finally after an hour a semi drove by and offered help. Apart from being stuck for an hour, I had the best time of my life.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362815184.805353.jpg
Crappy picture, I know. But it's all I've got. This also isn't where I got stuck. (Yes my jeep is barebones stock, yes I need to upgrade it, no it will not look this way it's whole life.)

Crappy picture, I know. But it's all I've got. This also isn't where I got stuck. (Yes my jeep is barebones stock, yes I need to upgrade it, no it will not look this way it's whole life.)[/QUOTE]

This is wayalife. Not "jeepforum". You don't have to justify anything here. We are all jeepers here

Sent from my EVO-3d using WAYALIFE app.

Agreed, no need to justify! We have all been at that starting point!

My first flex in the jeep was the most dangerous (figuratively).. Because after I thought, hey, what else can undo this on. Hahaha

Lol, I was thinking the same thing.. Just sit back, relax and enjoy! This is more of a family here, not a thread count contest.. Welcome to Wayalife!!

Paratroopers stay up longer!

Thanks guys. I just feel as if I have a puny Jeep compared to you all. But it's true, you have to start somewhere. I absolutely had the time of my life and can't wait to do it again.

Top Bottom