First ride of 2014 (Tampa/Ocala)

BIGLex

I tried for Thanksgiving weekend, no one was around so I'm trying again...

I'll be up in the Land O Lakes/Tampa area this Weekend... (Thurs - Saturday)

Anyone down to show a Miami Jeep brotha around? Maybe Hardrock? Or any other good trails...

First thing I have to say is HARDROCK was CRAZY!!!
Love it, but very intimidating riding around alone not knowing where to go or worried I could get stuck...

& the crazy part is as I was getting out of the restroom before heading back to my buddy's home, guess who I see?

DCR & Billetsilver...

Wish we could of gotten there at the same time, would of been fun to ride with you guys!!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388878993.511271.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388879012.910227.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388879023.610948.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388879031.276565.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388879037.778338.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388879050.626746.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1388879058.362294.jpg

It was good to see you guys again! Hope you have a safe trip home! Eric buried his jeep halfway up to the doors about an hour after you left LOL

Nice meeting you guys again! Yeah my jeep took in some water lol. Yes if only I saw your post I could have took you on some good hills.

That's crazy!!!
I just showed the post to my buddy Jorge... He was cracking up...

Next time we plan it right!!!

I'll be back up here for the Long Weekend at the end of Jan. so maybe we can hit it up...

Take care guys...
I'll be riding back down tomorrow after some Mountain Biking at Alifia State Park...

That's crazy!!!
I just showed the post to my buddy Jorge... He was cracking up...

Next time we plan it right!!!

I'll be back up here for the Long Weekend at the end of Jan. so maybe we can hit it up...

Take care guys...
I'll be riding back down tomorrow after some Mountain Biking at Alifia State Park...

We should hit up withlacoochee sometime it's about 10 mins from hardrock and it's free. It's a nice place to wheel.

We should hit up withlacoochee sometime it's about 10 mins from hardrock and it's free. It's a nice place to wheel.

I'm crazy down!!!
Maybe we can get some more Jeepers to join...

I'll let you guys know with enough time to plan...

Alright sounds good guys. I'll have to get a date setup whenever it's convenient for everybody and then I'll post a thread.

I'm headed to North Carolina Jan. 17-20 and to the Everglades Feb. 8-10. Should be able to make any other weekend. I'm running Hurricane Creek Trail in NC on the 18th!!! I'm pretty excited!!

I'm headed to North Carolina Jan. 17-20 and to the Everglades Feb. 8-10. Should be able to make any other weekend. I'm running Hurricane Creek Trail in NC on the 18th!!! I'm pretty excited!!

Must be nice! Lol. Post some pics of your trip. Okay yeah it might be next month I'll have to check.

Are you doing Tour De Felasco next weekend BigLex in Alachua by chance? I'm down for Feb run, I think my on call rotation is Jan 13th- 26th.

Requesting NOT the first or last weekends in Feb. I'm locked into horse shows those weekends and I'd hate to miss another trail ride!

Are you doing Tour De Felasco next weekend BigLex in Alachua by chance? I'm down for Feb run, I think my on call rotation is Jan 13th- 26th.

Beyrgut....
I would have loved to do that Tour, but that's way to far for me...
Remember I live in South Florida.

I'll be back up in that area 2 weekends from now...
Specifically for Martin Luther King Holiday Weekend, so if anyone is interested lets get together and ride...

Top Bottom