First post... Evo Lever questions....

ChicoJoshua

Howdy Folks... been a member for a minute but I'm no good at forums... I really do appreciate the information and entertainment fo you guys who do though! Anyway, Here's a couple shot of my Jeep. Very slowly getting it ready for more serious wheeling, but for now it gets us to good spots for camping and mtb. So here's my Evo Lever story/question... recently decided to bump up to real rockslides and whilst getting em welded up by a real cool guy in Grass Valley, I noticed some Evo hardware in his boneyard. Turns out he came across what appears to be an early EvoLever setup(new ones don't seem to have the red cover plate?) and grabbed the shiny King bits for his yota build. Anyway, he gifted the carcass to me as he's not interested in anything but the Toyotas... What do you guys think? I think it's basically the frame and such, missing bolts here and there, and maybe some links. Obviously missing the coil overs and shocks. Think it's worth trying to piece it back together? I'm guessing a call to Evo would be appropriate, but figured there's a wealth of knowledge here that may help me make the decision wether to pursue it. Thanks in advance! tempImagePG7083.jpg
tempImage0C7ABH.jpg
tempImagechM1cj.jpg
tempImageQeVbat.jpg
tempImageFcCTah.jpg
tempImageDE3dVJ.jpg
tempImageznxysu.jpg

Also... regarding Evo Corners.... anybody mount up a cube led on these tabs? ideas for routing the wiring? I'm usually pretty good at searching old posts and such but haven't found much on these... Again, thanks in advance!!

tempImagektWwR1.jpg

Bierpower

Hooked
Looks like the old one. Doesn’t accept bypass only coilover.
Looks like the mounts are at both ends for two shocks. Am I missing something that wouldn't let it bolt in a bypass?

OP- If you drill through that corner armor just under that tab you have plenty of room between the armor and the body to run wires into the old tail light openings and wherever you want after that.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Looks like the mounts are at both ends for two shocks. Am I missing something that wouldn't let it bolt in a bypass?

OP- If you drill through that corner armor just under that tab you have plenty of room between the armor and the body to run wires into the old tail light openings and wherever you want after that.
You’re right. I looked too quick.

ChicoJoshua

Aha! perfect... that's what I was wondering... Thanks!!!

Top Bottom