First off road fun with new Jeep

TheLloyd

So I took the family for a nice ride today and we decided to take a quick detour. Not much of a big trail but the mud was plentiful. I also had the two freedom tops off so that was fun! My daughter was pissed because we were trespassing on some city land. Rut row ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 149
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 149

TheLloyd

My daughter and son insisted on the commando green. I was thinking the blu and billet colors. But when it came down too it how many commando green any thing is on the road! So I went with unique. So far I love it!

Skid Kid, lets connect sometime. Would live to go out and learn the ropes!

Skid_Kid

My daughter and son insisted on the commando green. I was thinking the blu and billet colors. But when it came down too it how many commando green any thing is on the road! So I went with unique. So far I love it!

Skid Kid, lets connect sometime. Would live to go out and learn the ropes!

Oh we shall be learning together my friend!

Rebel JK

So I took the family for a nice ride today and we decided to take a quick detour. Not much of a big trail but the mud was plentiful. I also had the two freedom tops off so that was fun! My daughter was pissed because we were trespassing on some city land. Rut row ...

Awesome! Great color. You should be able to find a few trails out where your at. I would head east on 76 south until there arent any houses and no tresspassing signs. You should find some warm up 2 track. There used to be miles and miles of them back in the day in Temec. and Murrietta. Used to be a lot out near the wineries, but that was back in a few years. Have fun.

Top Bottom