Fire Extinguisher Mount

CalSgt

Hooked
In the JL I keep it in the ARB drawer in the back but really need to find a better more accessible spot... I think I’ve seen some sort of mount that connects to the seat brackets somehow but can’t remember where I saw it

RCC

In the JL I keep it in the ARB drawer in the back but really need to find a better more accessible spot... I think I’ve seen some sort of mount that connects to the seat brackets somehow but can’t remember where I saw it
I’ve seen some that mount front seat brackets but they would interfere with leg/foot room IMHO.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I’ve seen some that mount front seat brackets but they would interfere with leg/foot room IMHO.
I run mine in my JK, on the side of the drivers seat. It doesn’t bother me getting in and out, the only issue with it is the door must be open to get to it.

Brute

Hooked
I run mine in my JK, on the side of the drivers seat. It doesn’t bother me getting in and out, the only issue with it is the door must be open to get to it.
I do the same...but carry one on each side for that very reason... 1DAD9817-C44A-4B99-8C1B-68E7A3F7DD3E.jpeg 13E44ABA-9027-45B7-95D4-35CCC69C2212.jpeg

Top Bottom