Fifty Build Thread

SFNick

Nice job on the compressor! I remember you saying that you were looking at getting the new Qudratec Mirrors but never seen a follow up on it. Just curious because I'm thinking about getting a set and wanted to see how you like them.

Redrubi1

Nice job on the compressor! I remember you saying that you were looking at getting the new Qudratec Mirrors but never seen a follow up on it. Just curious because I'm thinking about getting a set and wanted to see how you like them.

I do like them and plan on getting them but I've been crazy busy and just haven't got around to it yet. I'm heading to Colorado next week but will probably put them on when I get back.

Redrubi1

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459218431.801029.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459218464.869826.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459218530.281776.jpg

I got tired of the tire carrier banging on obstacles so when it's me and one passenger I put the spare in the rear of the Jeep. To do this I put Grade 8 eye bolts in the cross bar and floor of the Jeep and cinched it down with a PRP tire strap. I just got back from Moab and it help up well.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
When I was shopping around for jeeps I remember driving an anvil colored and thinking I didn't really like it....but now my opinion has completely changed. Your jeep is really really nice!

I think what sets it apart are the huge tires, nice fender flares, and cool hood. Great job!

Redrubi1

Anvil was just lucky for me. I much prefer standard transmissions so when I was looking at Jeeps in San Antonio the only standard I could find out of over 200 JKUs was a used Anvil One with 3,000 miles on it. Now that I have it I wouldn't choose any other color.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
I hear you, there are a lot of jk's on the road but few are manuals, which I wanted/have too. By the way, are your flares Poison Spyder?

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I much prefer standard transmissions so when I was looking at Jeeps in San Antonio the only standard I could find out of over 200 JKUs was a used Anvil One with 3,000 miles on it.

You don't see them often. I had to order mine with manual, and the sales guy tried to talk me out of it. Glad to see another jku manual!

Top Bottom