Fell off the wagon again… (Hello from Virginia)

Yuri

I’m Mark, and I’m a Jeep-a-holic. (Hi Mark). It has been two decades since purchasing my first Jeep. I’ve built them both Mild and Wild! My history includes guiding trails for Jeep Jamboree/Camp Jeep, judging competitions for WeROCK/RROCK, countless trail rides and mud bogs, and far too many nights laying under broken Jeeps in the garage. Whether I loved it or hated it at the time, Jeeps have blessed me with so many great memories. A couple years back I thought this addiction had finally waned as I watched my son drive-off in that last ZJ. But the good Lord keeps sending wayward Jeeps my way for some reason.

My latest pick-up is a bone-stock 2007 JK X model, with 6 speed, hard top, 4.10s and a lot of miles. At 240k, this one still drives straight down the road like a stock Jeep should. So there are no build plans for her at this point. I’m just going to enjoy a stock Jeep for a little while as I find and fix her quirks and freshen-up her features. This one may never get built into anything more than that. We’ll see…

Top Bottom