Feeler: FT Evo King Coilover kit (PA/East Coast)

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I just dont really wheel enough anymore, so I dont see the point in keeping them anymore for my 15 mile drive to work daily. Feel someone else would enjoy them more than I have.

Ddays

Hooked
I just dont really wheel enough anymore, so I dont see the point in keeping them anymore for my 15 mile drive to work daily. Feel someone else would enjoy them more than I have.

You might have more in buying the spring/shocks than you get for your CO's :idontknow:

kawimoto

Thinking about trading my Coilovers for a coil/spring combo.

Coilovers have around 25K + on them so could prolly use a minor rebuild. They still ride great and I have had no issues. Fronts have AKG sliders.

Kit will come with Coilovers, and mounting brackets/hardware.

I will try and get some pics but I have been having phone issues and cant upload anything on here or email them to myself. I also have extra springs, and another pair of rears in bad shape, but good for parts.

Would really like plush rides and king 2.5 shocks or something equal.

I've got some metal cloak coils and fox shocks

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jackal01

I have evo 4 inch coils and 2.0 kings. Shipping on both our ends would probably be similar. About 40k miles.

Ddays

Hooked
:Disappointed:
We only really have 1 off road park near by and we wheel it often that sometimes it gets old. Plus trying to coordinate with friends is hard sometimes as well.

This is starting to sound like another 'my Jeep is for sale thread'

Top Bottom