FEEL THE GLOW : Rock Lights Installed on our JT Gladiator

boardsurfer

Yeah the Lux lights are bad ass, I have a set as well. Magnetic so you can place them anywhere is really a brilliant design.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Got a video coming that shows everything [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Did you hook them up to the footwell lighting so they come on temporarily when you unlock the Jeep or open the door? (I’m curious if the wiring is in the same place) I did that with a diode on both of my JKUR’s and I love it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Did you hook them up to the footwell lighting so they come on temporarily when you unlock the Jeep or open the door? (I’m curious if the wiring is in the same place) I did that with a diode on both of my JKUR’s and I love it.

Nah, I just hooked them up to my Switch Pros so that I can turn them on whenever I want.

I’m assuming you went with the monsters yeah?

Monster wasn't an option but I will say that these are a LOT bigger than what I remember seeing of them in the past.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here are a few daylight shots to show you were I placed all the LUX lights.

Driver side front
IMG_3405.jpg

Here's a side shot of it to show you how the fender liner still blocks the light.
IMG_3411.jpg

Driver side just behind the front tire.
IMG_3422.jpg

Driver side just in front of rear tire.
IMG_3420.jpg

Rear of Gladiator.
IMG_3417.jpg

IMG_3419.jpg

Passenger side just in front of rear tire.
IMG_3414.jpg

Passenger side just behind the front tire.
IMG_3412.jpg

Passenger side front.
IMG_3408.jpg

And again, I made it so that the fender liner would still hide the light when looking from the side.
IMG_3410.jpg

Essentially, everything is tucked up and out of harms way and positioned in a way to light up the ground but not blind a spotter. Or, at least as much as possible.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Great placement idea for all of them Eddie! Using the fender liner to hide them make for a cleaner look.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Nah, I just hooked them up to my Switch Pros so that I can turn them on whenever I want.

I have mine hooked up to the Switch-Pros too. I just ran a separate feed off the interior lights through a diode to the rock lights.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Did anyone notice the alien head under the JT? [emoji89]
Adjustments.jpg

Top Bottom