Federal Couragia MT's

RockyJk

Anyone running these tires? My brother is shopping around for tires for his truck and found these for a decent price

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Anyone running these tires? My brother is shopping around for tires for his truck and found these for a decent price

They're pretty over-aggressive, they'll wear fast. What size is he looking at? They've discontinued some sizes.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
He's getting 35x12.5r20

Ok, I don't know anyone running them, but they're an inexpensive generic tire if he's on a budget. Running that size, more name brand tires will definitely put a dent in the pocket book

RockyJk

Ok, I don't know anyone running them, but they're an inexpensive generic tire if he's on a budget. Running that size, more name brand tires will definitely put a dent in the pocket book

Yea he's on a budget, we looked at Nitto and Toyo way to expensive for him lol

On a side note found out the Michelin mud terrains have a 70k mile warranty pretty impressive! Lol

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Yea he's on a budget, we looked at Nitto and Toyo way to expensive for him lol

On a side note found out the Michelin mud terrains have a 70k mile warranty pretty impressive! Lol

You talking about the Michelin LTX A/T2? Not even close to a mud terrain, I wouldn't even consider it an all terrain...that's why they give it such a high mileage rating. If he wants a mud tire, I'd just check out discount tire's website, I'm sure they have some budget minded options. The federal may seem like a good option since it's an inexpensive mud tire, but it'll wear fast due to the aggressiveness. I'm sure there's something out there that will be a little less aggressive around the same price

RockyJk

You talking about the Michelin LTX A/T2? Not even close to a mud terrain, I wouldn't even consider it an all terrain...that's why they give it such a high mileage rating. If he wants a mud tire, I'd just check out discount tire's website, I'm sure they have some budget minded options. The federal may seem like a good option since it's an inexpensive mud tire, but it'll wear fast due to the aggressiveness. I'm sure there's something out there that will be a little less aggressive around the same price

Idk bout the Michelin dude over the phone told me it was a mud terrain lol I think the only other tire we've found that's around the same price is the hankook dynapro and those tires suck haha

JKislander

A friend of mine is running 35x12.5R20 for over for years on a 2008 2dr jk. Tread is still about 80%, great daily driver tire in his opinion. However where we are from the mud is more like a clay substance (red dirt). The tires suck in the mud and red dirt and do not clean not matter how fast you spin the tires. However they are pretty decent in dry conditions. So in all, it all depends on what his intentions are when buying the federal couragias

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockyJk

A friend of mine is running 35x12.5R20 for over for years on a 2008 2dr jk. Tread is still about 80%, great daily driver tire in his opinion. However where we are from the mud is more like a clay substance (red dirt). The tires suck in the mud and red dirt and do not clean not matter how fast you spin the tires. However they are pretty decent in dry conditions. So in all, it all depends on what his intentions are when buying the federal couragias

Doubt he'll do any muddin the only off-roading hell probably do is driving in the dunes thanks for the info 👍

JKislander

Attachments

• 1412908771640.jpg
    1412908771640.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 162
  • 1412908809281.jpg
    1412908809281.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 162
Top Bottom