Favorite windrock trails

Rodeo_jk

Hey all, making my second windrock trip this weekend and im wanting to hit some new trails. Which ones have the best scenery? Not looking for anything super challenging but i can handle some small rocks. Post up some pictures too!

Attachments

• 1458669962186.jpg
    1458669962186.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 68
Just now seeing this. Honestly, there are too many favorites to list and haven't seen more than probably a third of the park!

You should join us in May or August on one of our runs. Or both for that matter!

Hmm, maybe in august if i get some free time! I dont do anything too crazy honestly since its my daily and i have to drive it 3.5 hours there lol but its a nice getaway. I mainly just run greens and blues.

Attachments

• 1459224538434.jpg
    1459224538434.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 34
Hmm, maybe in august if i get some free time! I dont do anything too crazy honestly since its my daily and i have to drive it 3.5 hours there lol but its a nice getaway. I mainly just run greens and blues.

Completely understand. We'll have groups for everything from beginners/scenic trails to running double and triple black diamonds. Check out the End of Summer run and see if you can make it!

Top Bottom