Favorite Quotes...From Ben Franklin Or Whomever...

XX4xEXX

Caught the Bug
“Our country demands all our strength, all our energies. To resist the powerful combination now forming against us will require every man at his place. If victorious, we will have everything to hope for in the future. If defeated, nothing will be left for us to live for.”
R.E.L

WJCO

Meme King
"MAGA forces are determined to take this country backwards. Backwards to an America where there is no right to choose, no right to privacy. " -Joe Biden, the hypocrite (same guy who said no choice for forced chemical injections into your body, and same guy who wanted the IRS to have access to your bank account) .

Maga forces, lol. Fucking dumbass.

WJCO

Meme King
"The Industrial Revolution to me is just like a story I know called "The Puppy Who Lost His Way." The world was changing, and the puppy was getting... bigger. So, you see, the puppy was like industry. In that, they were both lost in the woods. And nobody, especially the little boy - "society" - knew where to find 'em. Except that the puppy was a dog. But the industry, my friends, that was a revolution." -Kamala Harris

Top Bottom