Fallen Heros Jeep - Eddie is Anti-Veterans

LOL!! I'm amazed after all that we now know about this Robert Basil guy and his so called "not for profit" Fallen Heroes Jeep organization, I still get comments like this....

Screen Shot 2014-06-28 at 3.39.20 PM.png

:crazyeyes:

LOL!! I'm amazed after all that we now know about this Robert Basil guy and his so called "not for profit" Fallen Heroes Jeep organization, I still get comments like this....

View attachment 89707

:crazyeyes:

Adam is actually the Bieber of off-roading...... And what income qualifies as "Rich?" :idontknow: perhaps we work for a living and don't have EBT cards or Obama phones?

I made several posts about this on JKF, and the bottom line is, if the guys intebtions are to raise awareness about charities then why can you not find the name of a single charity on his website, facebook, or Jeep? there are links to sponsors, sponsor logos, even a sign up to be a sponsor page. but not a single charity to be named. which is sad.

I also posted the names of two non profit charities on that thread which is infinately more than what this guy has promoted on all his venues combined... leadtheway.org and woundedwarriorproject.org.

RLTW!!!

I would love to wheel with old rich dudes..... Just saying.

What are you talking about? If you have enough money to play the claw machine and WIN an bunch of Purple Hearts, you must be rich! Just saying :crazyeyes:

"old rich dudes":thinking:.... Still waiting for my eviction notice. :bleh:

What, you so poor you don't get mail? :cheesy:

Adam is actually the Bieber of off-roading...... And what income qualifies as "Rich?" :idontknow: perhaps we work for a living and don't have EBT cards or Obama phones?

You work for a living? :shock:

I made several posts about this on JKF, and the bottom line is, if the guys intebtions are to raise awareness about charities then why can you not find the name of a single charity on his website, facebook, or Jeep? there are links to sponsors, sponsor logos, even a sign up to be a sponsor page. but not a single charity to be named. which is sad.

I also posted the names of two non profit charities on that thread which is infinately more than what this guy has promoted on all his venues combined... leadtheway.org and woundedwarriorproject.org.

RLTW!!!

Yeah but, those are well known charities. Robert Basil says he's only interested in promoting "smaller unknown" ones. :crazyeyes:

:cheesy::cheesy: Now that is funny. I guess Wayalife needs to hold its first ever "under 21, still living with your parents, no career, five pubic hair, goth, saggin' pants, beanie wearin' in summertime, Cobain was the best singer ever, livin' on ramen and e-cig, off road run"...

...said no one EVER!

:cheesy::cheesy: Now that is funny. I guess Wayalife needs to hold its first ever "under 21, still living with your parents, no career, five pubic hair, goth, saggin' pants, beanie wearin' in summertime, Cobain was the best singer ever, livin' on ramen and e-cig, off road run"...

...said no one EVER!

:cheesy:....

...said no one EVER!

Can I still go?

No. He was never a member here. The only prior interaction I've had with him was on our Facebook fan page. After he deleted all his initial posts and accused ME of deleting them, I started to call him out and demand that he provide full disclosure of his so called "not-for-profit" organization. After repeatedly dogging my questions and calling in his supporters to hate on me, I banned him from there. Unfortunately, when you ban an individual there, all their posts become invisible to everyone except me. Fortunately, screen shots of everything has been posted on this thread so that you can see for yourself what really transpired.

Again, Robert Basil was NEVER a member of this forum and therefore, has NEVER been banned from here. In other words, ROBERT BASIL IS A LIAR.

This was my assumption. I just wanted it clarified for all. I originally saw the FB posts and have been following from there and making it known through the internets who this guy is. I have reached out to all of his sponsors listed on his site, asking them to clarify their support (not expecting a response btw) and have heard nothing but crickets. I guess we know now how it works with them. Was able to get the JKF thread back up as well. The more info out there the more a potential victim can search for themselves the real truth!

On another note. Enjoy the day!

--rccrwlr

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2014-06-28 at 3.39.20 PM.png

so according to kyle wenzel:

building nice shit makes you justin bieber. :icon_crazy:

I don't think justin bieber lays in the dirt to help others fix their car. but maybe i am wrong. i don't think justin bieber tells his stoned limo driver to pull over to help someone stranded and offer to essentially usher them to safety the rest of the way through a trip.

the reason i like this group is because of the humility displayed in the video essays on youtube. humility RATHER than the high end tech associated with a lot of what i am assuming are regulars here. the humility is what makes it jeeping. the humility is what i identify with. the cameras, big dollar rigs, and beautiful destinations come second.

we've all got a well off uncle or brother or whatever, and lots of people have amazing rigs. not so common is the abundance of sharing/helping that from what i have seen on the youtube channel is obviously part of this group.

Top Bottom