fall is at our doors!

Had snow on Pikes Peak to start the week. It's been nice during the day here in the springs. Temps in the low 70's during the day and 40' at night. We live at 7000' and we usually see snow at least once before Halloween.

Thats depressing lol I wont even see cold temperatures until november or december out here in North West Texas haha I wana go on a road trip to Wyo in my Jeep for the LULZ this winter but don't think it'll happen :/

Thats depressing lol I wont even see cold temperatures until november or december out here in North West Texas haha I wana go on a road trip to Wyo in my Jeep for the LULZ this winter but don't think it'll happen :/

Well... if it does hit me up I promise to get you stuck at least once.:yup:

I'll have to kick it around more but I'd be coming up through Laramie, to rawlins, and then up to Riverton. Remember, I have family there so I'd try to make it a two day trip to get there and then stay there for a week or so. Right now its looking like it'd be cheaper than flying but who knows.

It's 37 degrees outside right now..... Dogs love it, they keep wanting to lay out on the patio.

Here the climate is perfect I been topless for months :) weather man says no frost or rain for us

I know my English sucks lol

It's 60-70 during the day, so I plan to keep the top off till we get snow. May be next weekend though..... We will see.

Top Bottom