Fall Colors Trip in Colorado

Did a run out to see the changing fall colors of Colorado while I'm up here... Wasn't any four wheeling, just had to avoid the other 10,000 drivers who wanted to do the same thing.
This is Kebler Pass road in SW Colorado.
DSC_0302.JPG
DSC_0319.JPG
DSC_0325.JPG
DSC_0341.JPG
DSC_0343.JPG
DSC_0352.JPG
DSC_0358.JPG
DSC_0364.JPG
DSC_0373.JPG
DSC_0378.JPG
DSC_0388.JPG
DSC_0412.JPG
DSC_0420.JPG
Hope you enjoy...more to come as we are heading out again this weekend!

boardsurfer

Holy cow, that first one is fantastic. We got out and saw some color last weekend but nothing like that! And yeah, everyone and their dog out on those tiny mountain roads that are usually vacant.

Lil Nasty

I'm going visit family that recently moved up there in two weeks. I plan on doing the same thing. Just look. It's going to be my first time past Lubbock, Tx.

Thanks ! As good as we think they are... seeing them in person is a whole another story !!! Hope some of you can get out and see them, if not, enjoy these and stay tuned for more...

Last edited:

Petzl88

I'm very jealous of you going over Kebler Pass! I really wanted to fit that trip in this fall but it didn't work. I might get out this Sunday and go over Boreas Pass or Georgia Pass, but I think last weekend was better for color.

Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing!

I'm very jealous of you going over Kebler Pass! I really wanted to fit that trip in this fall but it didn't work. I might get out this Sunday and go over Boreas Pass or Georgia Pass, but I think last weekend was better for color.

Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing!

I disagree.... There was a lot green aspen mixed in with the yellows and in large stand alone patches on a lot of the hill sides ! I would almost think this weekend would be as good or better on the Kebler Pass road. Go for it!

Slimebones

DSC07807.JPG

Vail area 9/29/16. Sun would not cooperate. Stayed behind clouds the whole way. But you get the picture. Still awesome.

Top Bottom