Factory windshield decals??

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
How is it noted at the end of the year or next years policy statement? Does it count as a claim I guess is what I’m asking?

I just hate more than anything little bullshit bills like this. I know it’s not separate it’s all included but this death by a thousand cuts bothers the fuck outta me. I’d just rather pay a couple hundred bucks every few years then give them 5 every month. Zero deductible and no claim against the policy and be able to get at least one windshield a year is the only way I can make sense of this. Otherwise I don’t see how it’s worth it.

It’s like $6 every 6 months for me for glass coverage and $100 deductible. I’ve replaced the glass in the two door twice in 7 years. That’s $84 in glass coverage for 7 years (round numbers). So all in two windshields have cost me $284 for factory glass. Tina’s jeep has had two in the last 6 months. They are $385 a piece for aftermarket glass. To me, it’s worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
How is it noted at the end of the year or next years policy statement? Does it count as a claim I guess is what I’m asking?

I just hate more than anything little bullshit bills like this. I know it’s not separate it’s all included but this death by a thousand cuts bothers the fuck outta me. I’d just rather pay a couple hundred bucks every few years then give them 5 every month. Zero deductible and no claim against the policy and be able to get at least one windshield a year is the only way I can make sense of this. Otherwise I don’t see how it’s worth it.

It’s like $6 every 6 months for me for glass coverage and $100 deductible. I’ve replaced the glass in the two door twice in 7 years. That’s $84 in glass coverage for 7 years (round numbers). So all in two windshields have cost me $284 for factory glass. Tina’s jeep has had two in the last 6 months. They are $300 a piece for aftermarket glass. To me, it’s worth it.

Do you pay your insurance every month with a check like a 90 year old? Bill pay brah. Online. Easy. Once every six months. #tinfoilhat

Do you pay your insurance every month with a check like a 90 year old? Bill pay brah. Online. Easy. Once every six months. #tinfoilhat

haha
I do have tinfoil hat syndrome or tendencies. I pay insurance once a year. With a check.

WJCO

Meme King

Glass claims don't count against us. We're with MetLife Auto & Home.

USMC Wrangler

AZ State Farm is $6 a month, $0 deductible (even on soft top windows, side windows, side mirror glass, tail lights, turn signals and headlights).

I’ve had 4 windshields replaced in 6 years and 3 for my wife in her Explorer, same time frame.

My Jeep almost has enough hits for a new one again. I’m trying gorilla glass next.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Like USMC Wrangler, I have State Farm with zero deductible comprehensive coverage which covers the windshield and more importantly for me, animal damage. Hitting deer is real popular around here. Have had this policy for three years now. Replaced two windshields and just got a 20% discount on the last bill for being accident free.

Top Bottom