Exploring a Place Where Time Stands Still

Thanks for sharing your trip. I love visiting mining sites like that. It’s in really good shape. I don’t understand the need to destroy.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I never understood what made people think it was fun to shoot up random shit or burn down I'll historic places like that.
I think a LOT of people don't look at these places as being historic or just don't care. All they see is something old and fun to shoot at or destroy. The sad thing is, I bet they don't even look at what they're doing as being wrong.
I need to move closer to you lol

Looks like a fun trip, thanks for sharing!

I get anger issues when I go to a place from the past and see that's is been destroyed and not by natural occurrence.
LOL - I'll bet you would like some of these places. And yes, it is very hard to see these places destroyed.
Truth is... I do like the pics, but I really enjoy the story behind them. Maybe one day I'll be able to make it out that direction.
Well, if you can ever make it out this way, let me know. I would love to show you around. :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very cool photos and history.
Glad you enjoyed it :)
Amazingly well preserved. cool magazines and stuff.
Hope it'll stay that way for years to come.
Thanks for the tour of that mining area. Very cool find. I’d probably spend an hour just reading the walls alone. 😂
LOL - funny thing is, I do spend a lot of time reading though them. It's like opening a time capsule.
Thanks for sharing your trip. I love visiting mining sites like that. It’s in really good shape. I don’t understand the need to destroy.
Happy to hear you enjoyed it.

Top Bottom