Exodus Jeeps 7075 XD Tie Rods

desertrunner

You can get half height nylock nuts from McMaster Carr. I’d suggest that over sticking the bolt up from the bottom. If the nut falls off the bolt will fall out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Ace hardware has a limited amount of half height nylocks as well. I just bought a few when making my new seatbelt brackets since I had limited space between the center console.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

I’m going to try and squeeze a button head bolt in from the bottom to minimize any gouging on the tie rod.

You can get half height nylock nuts from McMaster Carr. I’d suggest that over sticking the bolt up from the bottom. If the nut falls off the bolt will fall out.

I don't know were you are in SoCaL TrailHunter but this place has every bolt I have ever needed check out Mcfadden-Dale Hardware. They have stores in Ontario, Corona, Santa Ana, Anaheim, and Vegas.

Also, is there going to be a double black Friday sale on the tie-rods?

Last edited:

TrailHunter

Hooked
I don't know were you are in SoCaL TrailHunter but this place has every bolt I have ever needed check out Mcfadden-Dale Hardware. They have stores in Ontario, Corona, Santa Ana, Anaheim, and Vegas.

Cool... thanks. There is a place near me that has tons of Bolts too.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Has anyone found a source for the reamer that is descent quality and not $90. Don’t really want to spend that much on something I’ll only use for 4 holes. But I guess if I have too other guys around me will probably need them in the future.

dillard09

Has anyone found a source for the reamer that is descent quality and not $90. Don’t really want to spend that much on something I’ll only use for 4 holes. But I guess if I have too other guys around me will probably need them in the future.

Might see if someone on here already has it and "rent" it from them and return it to them when your done. Just pay for the shipping.

JKbrick

Which reamer? I may have a source

jdofmemi

So I should do this while there is a reamer close?

Might as well. Order your tie rod and drag link. Mine shipped today.

Get them done.

That's a great tie rod. Even I haven't been able to break it or put a permanent bend in it, and I've pushed every rock I've seen, at least from the looks of it.

Attachments

• IMG_20200526_180047_copy_800x600.jpg
    IMG_20200526_180047_copy_800x600.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 107
Adjustments.jpg

These sunglasses perform much better than stock. Exactly what I was looking for.
The included drag link was a very nice touch as well.

Great customer service, fast shipping, extremely solid product. Thank you Exodus Jeeps.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom