Exhaust Loop With EVO Double D

K.D.C.H

Started the install of my EVO Double D kit and had a question in regards to the drivers side control arm bracket and the exhaust loop.

We were looking at the instructions and it did it didn't seem very clear on where exactly to cut. I guess you need to cut the loop in a couple places to flip and rotate it so it will clear but I was wondering if anyone had pictures showing exactly where to cut. Just want to make sure before we start cutting away on it.

Thanks

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Started the install of my EVO Double D kit and had a question in regards to the drivers side control arm bracket and the exhaust loop.

We were looking at the instructions and it did it didn't seem very clear on where exactly to cut. I guess you need to cut the loop in a couple places to flip and rotate it so it will clear but I was wondering if anyone had pictures showing exactly where to cut. Just want to make sure before we start cutting away on it.

Thanks

Send evomfg an email. They can send you a picture of the cut.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I think Eddie has a picture on "rubicat getting evo'd up" of the cut and flip. If I remember.
Just looked, Cindy posted the cut and flip, starts at post #79.

Last edited:
Top Bottom