EXCLUSIVE WAYALIFE PRESS RELEASE : All NEW Dynatrac Axle Packages!

Deacon

Holy crap that price drop on the 44/60 set!

Actually its a price increase ! Its $9759 with NO PROGRIPS - add in the Progrips for $895 and your at $10,654 - The package back in May was $ 10,595 + $300 shipping .. So it looks like they went up $59

Guess Im the bummer in the crowd - instead of them offering new packages , Id like to just get the HARDCORE axles I ordered back in JUNE. Was told Id get them in late August , then it was pushed back to mid September, then late September, then last phone call said it would be another 3 weeks... So looks like its going on 4 months ....Im sad and still waiting:icon_crazy:

WJCO

Meme King
Actually its a price increase ! Its $9759 with NO PROGRIPS - add in the Progrips for $895 and your at $10,654 - The package back in May was $ 10,595 + $300 shipping .. So it looks like they went up $59

Guess Im the bummer in the crowd - instead of them offering new packages , Id like to just get the HARDCORE axles I ordered back in JUNE. Was told Id get them in late August , then it was pushed back to mid September, then late September, then last phone call said it would be another 3 weeks... So looks like its going on 4 months ....Im sad and still waiting:icon_crazy:

While I understand your frustration, venting in a Dynatrac promotional thread is not really the place to do it. Keep in contact with Dynatrac. They do care about their customers.

boardsurfer

I did notice that it was without the progrips. Either my math is bad or I mis-remembered the original price. Likely the former. :)

jorgelrod

Hooked
While I understand your frustration, venting in a Dynatrac promotional thread is not really the place to do it. Keep in contact with Dynatrac. They do care about their customers.

^^^ this, you are getting a quality product basically made by artisans, their production line is manual, not a robotic assembly line like Mopar. This might mean your axles might take longer, but they have better QC and you can see it in every corner of the finished product...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Curious, can you how much a pro rock 60 front (not the xd) and 80 are together if you can get them? If it would be a couple grand cheaper than the xd60. But if you’re spending the money might as well go hd 60/80.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SilverBack

Actually their website says to call for a special discount for adding the progrips to the PR44. So I'm guessing it will not be an increase...

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
Hey everyone, Cindy and I are out at the 2017 Off-Road Expo and just got the following, exclusive press release from Dynatrac. In a nutshell, they now have several NEW axle packages they will be offering and the most exciting of which is their Hard Core Plus package which comes with an awesome standard cut rear XD60! Check it out :cool:

20170930093748-a60ac43b-me.jpg

20170930093744-25f8485e-me.jpg

Here are a couple of shots of the axles you'd be getting with the new Hard Core Plus package.
20170930100110-7755a355-me.jpg

20170930100108-a7893a1a-me.jpg

For those of you who can't make it out to the show, here's a shot from the Dynatrac booth.
20170930100109-2dde1c88-me.jpg

If you can make it out the show, we'll look forward to seeing you there :thumb:

Badass!

That is all. :)

JAGS

Hooked
This is so awesome. I've just decided to start a GO FUND ME. Can't wait for all of you to help me get my new axles!!! TIA. [emoji23]

I'll need to decide. New axles and upgrades or new build on a JL??

Top Bottom