Excited ...new wheels

JKFlyer

Bought these Fuel trophy wheels off a fellow member...powder coated the outer ring and just installed today. Powder matched up pretty good IMO. Thx for looking...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1403226361208.jpg
    1403226361208.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 260
  • 1403226373549.jpg
    1403226373549.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 259

JKFlyer

Thx guys. Yup Steve, you were there when the idea was born!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Looks sweet! The rings un bolt? Didn't know that. These are on the decision list for the wife's jeep. Really like them. Are they light?

JKFlyer

Looks sweet! The rings un bolt? Didn't know that. These are on the decision list for the wife's jeep. Really like them. Are they light?

Thx. They are pretty light wheels. Rings do not unbolt and come apart but screws do come out. All one piece. Powdercoater taped up wheels... And did outer ring only. Also powder'd the bolts too. Got wheels at right price. Powdering was about 50/wheel including doing all bolts (and he had to be careful to not powder bolt threads).

GuillaumeC91

Awesome! I thought I was the only one who wanted to color match rings, but I see more and more everywhere! :thumbup:

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

Armydog

Bought these Fuel trophy wheels off a fellow member...powder coated the outer ring and just installed today. Powder matched up pretty good IMO. Thx for looking...

Very nice, man!! Looks great.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

BlackRubiJKU

Wheels

Looks really sharp! Black and blue is a good combo, and those rings look like they match your paint perfectly.

JKFlyer

Looks really sharp! Black and blue is a good combo, and those rings look like they match your paint perfectly.

Thanks all

Yeah I had to choose from a few different blue powder cost choices and it turned out better than I thought. :)

Top Bottom