EVO Rock Star Installation Write-Up

devwil68

I just Took delivery of some fusion 4 x 4 axles which are Dana 60 and order new rockstar skids. It looks as though the bracket tree works without the skids, should I have any concerns not using the Evo brackets?

BaddestCross

I just Took delivery of some fusion 4 x 4 axles which are Dana 60 and order new rockstar skids. It looks as though the bracket tree works without the skids, should I have any concerns not using the Evo brackets?
The purpose of the Rockstar skids is to get you better ground clearance. They aren't required if you don't have that concern.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

desertrunner

I was thinking they had some sort of geometry correction for the coilovers as well? Not true?
The geometry of the bracket looks a little different but I think its because the mounting holes are more in the back instead of off to the side also by moving the bracket up puts the shock at a slightly different angle. But as far as I know its unrelated to the coil overs

20180623_143150.jpg

20180624_193335.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
The geometry of the bracket looks a little different but I think its because the mounting holes are more in the back instead of off to the side also by moving the bracket up puts the shock at a slightly different angle. But as far as I know its unrelated to the coil overs

View attachment 310544

View attachment 310545

Sway bar link should be on the inside of the rockstar... :thumb:

sent from SPACE!
DZZ Build thread

jdofmemi

View attachment 310544

View attachment 310545

The lower shock bolt should be turned around. If you wheel much with the net and threads inside, they will be near impossible to get off later on.

Plus the bolt head don't stick out as far to grab like an anchor.

Top Bottom