EVO Rock Star Dynatrac Pro 60's question

Deacon

I will be installing the EVO Rock Star skid mounts on my jeep with Dynatrac Pro 60's . Ive read on this forum as well as a few other links that the EVO Rock Stars for the 60's are weld on but according to OFFROAD Elements site description page for the EVO ROCK Star it states " This is a 100% bolt on application and allows for maximum use of shock travel under extreme articulation. "

Obviously, I haven't called yet to verify but can anyone chime in that's done this install to a Rear 60 ?

Also , if in fact it is a weld on application , would I be able to do all the cutting and prep work in my home garage then take it somewhere to have it welded on ?

I dont have a welder and its been over 30 years since I took that welding class in 10th grade so I'll leave that to others more experienced.

Heres a few pics:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
So I would get them welded in but by your experience would I be able to line up the holes enough to bolt them up, to safely drive to a shop to get them welded in ?
(very wordy sentence)

Mine are still bolted on... (D44)

I dont see why you couldnt center punch and drill the holes to make it work if need be... Torque them to spec, paint mark them, and just land eyes on them every so often. :idontknow:

Top Bottom