EVO Rear Bolt On

Saw the pic and figured I should say something lol. A little more in a straight line on the outside.

Sorry, figured it had to be right since they installed it, but it's owner may have changed it for some weird reason. Poor Jesse is probably under there switching his back AGAIN as we speak, lol.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Sorry, figured it had to be right since they installed it, but it's owner may have changed it for some weird reason. Poor Jesse is probably under there switching his back AGAIN as we speak, lol.

What backspacing are the owners wheels? Looks close to the link maybe that's why he changed it.

JK's JK

Banned

Nope. I put them to the outside and noticed in that pic that it was to the inside :grayno:

Got the CO's hung and then noticed my break lines are to short to fit the CO's in the rockstars!!!! Have to swap the break lines first before I put the CO's in all the way!!!! :rolleyes2:

JK's JK

Banned
So thank you EVO MFG for sending me the parts so fast :thumb:

I installed the relocation bracket for the swaybar. When I started the bolts for the swaybar it's self, I noticed there was a hug gap on the bracket. I had to place two washers in order to make up the room. Is this common?

DSC02951.JPG DSC02952.JPG DSC02953.JPG

Top Bottom