Evo Quarter Pounder anyone?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Dang you drive both jeeps every night?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha. When my oldest is back from college, I actually do drive both Jeeps almost every day.

But, I should have worded that better. Every night the Jeeps are driven (which is every calendar day), they are driven with the fogs on at the same time as the low beams.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I love the look of the pro, but don’t like the absence of fog light cutouts. I use my driving (fog) lights every night in both jeeps as supplements to the headlights.

With my JK stock, it almost seemed the fog lights had a brighter output than the headlights lol. I never used them though, and planning on getting the KC Pro Gravity bar for supplemental light haha

JKbrick

Haha. When my oldest is back from college, I actually do drive both Jeeps almost every day.

But, I should have worded that better. Every night the Jeeps are driven (which is every calendar day), they are driven with the fogs on at the same time as the low beams.

I was just kidding you but I’m with you on the lights, I wanted a quarter pounder worse than the lights ultimately but it was a tough call. I tried plugging Rigid cubes into my factory wires but all they did was flash

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I was just kidding you but I’m with you on the lights, I wanted a quarter pounder worse than the lights ultimately but it was a tough call. I tried plugging Rigid cubes into my factory wires but all they did was flash

You can make that work. Have the factory harness power wire work as the switch for a separately wired relay powering the cubes.

zimm

Caught the Bug
I run squadron fogs on the factory harness with no issues. Also had PIAA, but the output sucks. The squadrons are too bright for street driving though- like hi-beams, need to turn 'em off for oncoming traffic.

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
What kind of clearance do you guys have between your winch and the grill on the 1/4 pounder? On my OrFab bumper my warn Zeon is right up against the grill. Looking for enough clearance to be able to remove the grill on its own and not the bumper also.

KevinG

Caught the Bug
Wow, so pretty tight also! Enough to get the grill off? Thanks for checking for me. Did yours come with the two spacers on each side to pull it out further?

I have been able to pull the grill with the quarter pounder and Zeon 10, but it's super tight. You could loosen the four bolts on each side to slide it out a little, just make sure you get a little slack in the wire.

Last edited:

JKbrick

Bummer about your air pods... My coffee cup survived on mine across town last year, it tipped over & rode between the winch spool & grill. At least what was left of my coffee was still hot

Lol! Tina saw them and said “I guess I don’t deserve nice shit” [emoji23][emoji23]

Top Bottom