EVO PRO suspensions

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
That is just the "new" bolt on coilover all in one packages, used to have to buy it all separate.

I realize this is the enforcer or double D lift kit with the bolt on coilovers. I just like the fact that they are offering at a kit now instead of having to buy everything separately. Buy the kit and some drive shafts and your ready to install. I may be going this route sooner than later! :yup:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I realize this is the enforcer or double D lift kit with the bolt on coilovers. I just like the fact that they are offering at a kit now instead of having to buy everything separately. Buy the kit and some drive shafts and your ready to install. I may be going this route sooner than later! :yup:

Plus, now that it's a "package", Northridge 4x4 can jack up the price 20%, then offer 15% off and free shipping. :thumb:

Clem319

Quick question guys... On the coil over pro, is it worth the time to install it on the front Dana 30? I will eventually upgrade, but nothing is wrong with it as of now. Should I wait until I can afford everything altogether or is it easy to swap over when I get a new front axle?

jmatta33

Quick question guys... On the coil over pro, is it worth the time to install it on the front Dana 30? I will eventually upgrade, but nothing is wrong with it as of now. Should I wait until I can afford everything altogether or is it easy to swap over when I get a new front axle?

i would at the very least try to find a rubi front to put up there. especially if youre running 35's which for a suspension like this, you probably want 35's at a minimum. If this is your DD then you should probably just wait until you can at least upgrade the front axle...

Sharkey

Word Ninja

You will have to pull the EVO draglink flip and trackbar bracketry off the 30 and reinstall. You will also have to drill the knuckle on your D44 upgrade (assuming you are buying a takeoff down the road). If the upgrade will be within a year, I'd wait. Otherwise, I'd probably do the lift first and enjoy it until you break the 30 or have the funds to upgrade down the road.

Clem319

i would at the very least try to find a rubi front to put up there. especially if youre running 35's which for a suspension like this, you probably want 35's at a minimum. If this is your DD then you should probably just wait until you can at least upgrade the front axle...

You will have to pull the EVO draglink flip and trackbar bracketry off the 30 and reinstall. You will also have to drill the knuckle on your D44 upgrade (assuming you are buying a takeoff down the road). If the upgrade will be within a year, I'd wait. Otherwise, I'd probably do the lift first and enjoy it until you break the 30 or have the funds to upgrade down the road.

Ok thanks guys. Decisions decisions

Wardell

I say the next package they should put together is the Double Throw Down front, Evo Lever rear, High Clearance Long Arms, with all the coilovers, shocks and air bumps for front and rear, etc. It would cost over $10K, but it would be interesting to see all their best in one pack.

jmatta33

I say the next package they should put together is the Double Throw Down front, Evo Lever rear, High Clearance Long Arms, with all the coilovers, shocks and air bumps for front and rear, etc. It would cost over $10K, but it would be interesting to see all their best in one pack.

yup! im definately waiting for this! planning on axles and DTD next year after my deployment!

Sharkey

Word Ninja

That is a package. Just call them up and make an appointment to have the works installed. ;) It is north of $10k installed, but not by that much.

Top Bottom