EVO Plush Ride Coils

wjtstudios

Hooked
IMG_9931.jpg

I have the 4” plush up front. I had the AEV 4.5” prior too, and were great, but the plush rides did smooth the ride out a bit more. The rear sagged, quite a bit, with the weight in the back. Tools, jack, spare tank, etc, so I put the AEV 4.5” springs back in the rear to get it leveled out when it’s loaded. Otherwise it has a nice rake unloaded.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have been running the Evo 4” Evo plush ride springs for a year now and really like them. Haven’t notice to much sag. I load that Jeep down with a ton of gear and it still sitting level. IMG_0015.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

fiend

Caught the Bug
Oh wow. Thank you for the idea of synergy! I’m looking for any thoughts on other coils as well! Anything that rides well and doesn’t sag with time

Here’s mine on Synergy 4.5” coils after about 6 years. Driveway has a slight slope to it. Jeep is a little raked (rear high), but it’s empty now. Add in all the tools and other stuff for the trail, and fill the auxiliary tank, and it sits level. IMG_0148.JPG

Last edited:

Jsouder53

Hooked
View attachment 314736

I have the 4” plush up front. I had the AEV 4.5” prior too, and were great, but the plush rides did smooth the ride out a bit more. The rear sagged, quite a bit, with the weight in the back. Tools, jack, spare tank, etc, so I put the AEV 4.5” springs back in the rear to get it leveled out when it’s loaded. Otherwise it has a nice rake unloaded.

Maybe that could be a good option for me. I do have the 3.5 metal cloak coils, but the give me closer to a 4 inch lift I believe... I could always just try it temporarily...

I have been running the Evo 4” Evo plush ride springs for a year now and really like them. Haven’t notice to much sag. I load that Jeep down with a ton of gear and it still sitting level. View attachment 314743

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’m glad to hear that! What kind of rear bumper do you run? Is it fairly heavy?

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
I've been running the 4" plush for a year and haven't noticed any sag. Feel free to give me a call if you want to check how it looks/rides before you take the plunge.

Jsouder53

Hooked
I've been running the 4" plush for a year and haven't noticed any sag. Feel free to give me a call if you want to check how it looks/rides before you take the plunge.

Thank you very much! I will do that once we are ready to make the jump [emoji106]

I've been running the 4" plush rides for about 1.5 years now on my 4 door.

Started at 4.5" one week after lift was installed, settled to right at 4" of total lift, measured from the bumpstops using stock numbers. My rear sits lower than I like with the gear in the back. (Full size beadlocked spare, tailgate support, bumper, parts and tools.) I'm going to add a .75-1" spacer in the rear.

FWIW, they ride much better than the 3.5" AEV coils.
IMG_4357.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom