Evo hinged carrier vs evo body mounted

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
With how evo builds things I don’t think it will break but I did see someone on here post a pic of the bracket the tire bolts to bending after coming off a ledge

Didn’t Benito just break his? Can’t go wrong either evo carrier you go with. I️ eventually plan on switching out my lod carrier with the evo body carrier.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Didn’t Benito just break his? Can’t go wrong either evo carrier you go with. I️ eventually plan on switching out my lod carrier with the evo body carrier.

Update your iPhone to fix the I issue ;) it’s still posting the a? Thing lol
He bent one piece from dropping the jeep on it. No fault of the carrier.

This^ the carrier itself was fine, just the one piece bent

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Update your iPhone to fix the I issue ;) it’s still posting the a? Thing lol

This^ the carrier itself was fine, just the one piece bent

Didn’t realize it was just the mount part on the carrier. Phone suppose to update like twenty times when I️ sleep, but hasn’t. Lol

Benito

Caught the Bug

Yes, my carrier did get damaged coming down a very steep incline, which i had done the day before and cleared everything just fine, the tire dragged as i was leveling out. i was glad that it didn’t twist or damage the tail gate, if i would have had the hard top i would have busted the window.

He bent one piece from dropping the jeep on it. No fault of the carrier.

It actually bent the two pieces that mount the wheel/tire to the carrier itself.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Yes, my carrier did get damaged coming down a very steep incline, which i had done the day before and cleared everything just fine, the tire dragged as i was leveling out. i was glad that it didn’t twist or damage the tail gate, if i would have had the hard top i would have busted the window.
It actually bent the two pieces that mount the wheel/tire to the carrier itself.

Do you suspect that the same thing would have happened had you done the same route with the EVO body mounted carrier?

Recurve

Hmm , lately I've been doing more building then daily'n my Jeep.
So I wouldn't call it much of a daily anymore.
More weekends then anything till I get some things squared away on my Jeep.

Hmmm choices choices. Both a win/win either way . I might be leaning a little more body mounted though

critter812

Hmm , lately I've been doing more building then daily'n my Jeep.
So I wouldn't call it much of a daily anymore.
More weekends then anything till I get some things squared away on my Jeep.

Hmmm choices choices. Both a win/win either way . I might be leaning a little more body mounted though

Some look at it as a disadvantage about the ease of getting in and out but it keeps my wife from driving my Jeep she says its impossible to shop when she is in my jeep so Win Win for me! either she does not drive it or she spends less money! :clap2::clap2:

Top Bottom