EVO high clearance long arm mounts with bolt on coilover's

Bierpower

Hooked
I've been curious about this for a while. As far as I can tell the $3k kit is for the evo lever and has the simple 3 tab system for each side at the axle. The $5k kit is for the non-evo lever and adds new brackets for the axle to keep your shock mounting locations and sway bar link holes. I can't believe those two brackets would be $1200 but who knows.

A quick look through the evo site looks like the $3k kit is no longer listed.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seahawkfan

Hooked
I've been curious about this for a while. As far as I can tell the $3k kit is for the evo lever and has the simple 3 tab system for each side at the axle. The $5k kit is for the non-evo lever and adds new brackets for the axle to keep your shock mounting locations and sway bar link holes. I can't believe those two brackets would be $1200 but who knows.

A quick look through the evo site looks like the $3k kit is no longer listed.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yea it's a rabbit hole of confusion...

http://evomfg.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=475

The EVO-1200 is kisted on their site at a MSRP of $3080. The kit comes with the Evo-Lever tabs for the CA's or the CA mount that incorporates the coilover mount. The instructions on the landing page show the different mounting methods.
Once again you are posting EVO MFG. You can't make purchase from there. From there you would have to click on one of the vendor sites that's where you get into the price differences. And it seems to only to be the ORE and maybe Morris that show the LA's at the higher price. Maybe wrong info entered into their sites who knows! NR and Exodus come in at the $ 2800 range. I'm good to go now.

Ddays

Hooked
Once again you are posting EVO MFG. You can't make purchase from there. From there you would have to click on one of the vendor sites that's where you get into the price differences.

I know, I posted that link so you'd know which kit I was pointing you to. A Google search for that kit number brings up a bunch of sites selling it :idontknow:

Glad you got the kit on order. You'll love it.

Top Bottom