EVO Enforcer.

ssh6314

Looking for pictures of Anyone with the evo enforcer lift, specially 2 doors. Just trying to see what it looks like. I just got a quote for Northridge 4x4 to install it. Want to see what it looks like.

Sent from my EVO-3d using WAYALIFE app.

User MTG has the enforcer lift on his 4-door. I helped on the install and have driven the Jeep off and on road many times. It's a great lift. Save yourself some money and don't pay NR4x4 for the install. It's pretty straightforward...if we could handle it, anyone can.

I'm going to have them them do it just because there giving me such a deal on labor. I'm also getting New front and rear driveshafts. EVO gussests on the d-30. And new gears. 4.88 probably. But they are trying to convince me to go 5.13. The labor cost is next to nothing.

User MTG has the enforcer lift on his 4-door. I helped on the install and have driven the Jeep off and on road many times. It's a great lift.

Yup rides great offroad! But he does have the king shocks which helps.

Save yourself some money and don't pay NR4x4 for the install. It's pretty straightforward...if we could handle it, anyone can.

I agree. Do it yourself even if it is a cheap install price. You can learn about everything and know where everything is in case you ever need to fix it.

Also I wouldn't go deeper then 4.88's on a D30 as the R&P will be really small and more likely to break under a load.

Last edited:
Yup rides great offroad! But he does have the fox shocks which helps.

I agree. Do it yourself even if it is a cheap install price. You can learn about everything and know where everything is in case you ever need to fix it.

Also I wouldn't go deeper then 4.88's on a D30 as the R&P will be really small and more likely to break under a load.

MTG has King 2.5 spec shocks.. Not Fox. From what he has said, the Kings are an awesome choice. Also, FoxC has the enforcer with the ORE valved King 2.0 shocks. They both have had nothing but great things to say.

I'll be going this route to. Pretty stoked! And good luck, I'd def go for it. Maybe consider EVO's 3" plush ride coils, the 4" made my 07' two door sit pretty darn high.

MTG has King 2.5 spec shocks.. Not Fox. From what he has said, the Kings are an awesome choice. Also, FoxC has the enforcer with the ORE valved King 2.0 shocks. They both have had nothing but great things to say.

I'll be going this route to. Pretty stoked! And good luck, I'd def go for it. Maybe consider EVO's 3" plush ride coils, the 4" made my 07' two door sit pretty darn high.

Yeah thats what I said. ;)

I have the 4" coils and 2.5 KINGS with my enforcer and it is great! Great ride both on and off road. I am also running 5.13s with my 37"s and yes I know that years that deep on a 30 are small, just have to be easy!

But the lift is awesome!

sent from my Razr-M while driving my JK-U.......

Looking for pictures of Anyone with the evo enforcer lift, specially 2 doors. Just trying to see what it looks like. I just got a quote for Northridge 4x4 to install it. Want to see what it looks like.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1361513933.656083.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1361513967.566343.jpg

I have Bilsteins 1500 for shocks. Still need to level out the rear.

I've asked the 4.88 vs 5.13 and everyone told me the r and p in a 5.13 d -30 would be to small. Northridge said it was less than a 2% difference in size. As ill be running 35's. (Toyo mts) The 4.88 will be more than enough. So I probably won't chance it. I also selected the king 2.5's with reservoirs. Drag flip kit. All the bells and whistles you can get with the kit. 4" coils.

Yes. But I unfortunately have a future wife who is very very anti jeep. She literally almost went into labor a month early when she found me drilling holes into the front bumper of our new 20 thousand dollar Jeep an hour after signing the paperwork. To her its a car. Used to go from a, to b. So I've had to cut costs. Seeing as I'm pretty much forced to get new gears and driveshafts, the lift was the only place to trim. The enforcer let's me keep EVO quality I want. And within a budget she won't have a heart attack over.

I think the enforcer will suit my needs nicely anyways. I don't do anything like Eddie and crew. Just weekend wheeling and such. But the enforcer will give me some pretty decent wheeling capabilities from everything I've read.

Top Bottom