Evo Enforcer Pro JT Help

zonearc

Evo's 8+ months out on rear coilovers and I would be at the back of the line to get them if I ordered today so it could be up to 18 months according to King.

I have the full kit here EXCEPT for the rear coilovers. I know their coilovers are custom made for them (which is why they're delayed). I've "heard" they're roughly 12.5" shocks, but I was hoping if anyone could confirm by measuring the shock body and the eye to eye length of the shock when its sitting on flat ground, and even send a pic, that would be AMAZING. My thought is, if its 12.5"'ish, that means for a year or more I could make a 12" set work.

If anyone could PLEASE measure and do this for me, I would SO greatly appreciate it. Thank you

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Maybe this is a stupid question, but won’t you also need rear springs? Aren’t you really just asking for the lift height in the rear so you can buy springs and shocks to keep the rear level with the front while you wait for the coilovers?

Dale72

Hooked
Can't you set CO'S to the height you want. The only other CO'S that are good besides Kings are Fox and good luck getting them any time soon

Dale72

Hooked
And I'm going to guess that if you put CO'S from 2 different mfgs, it's not going to ride worth a shit. You are better off just ordering the kings now and wait.

Top Bottom