Evo enforcer lift!

1BAMF'nJKU

I am soon pulling the trigger on a lift for my 2014 jeep jku sport. I have researched many lifts over the past year and I'm leaning towards the evo enforcer but wanted to make sure I'm off to the right start. I'm a newbie and feel free to comment on the build, what I should add/need or steer away from. The build will start with the following parts as follows...

•Evo enforcer 4" lift
•Drag link flip kit
•King 2.5 shocks
•Bushwhacker or poison spyder flat fenders
•Atx slabs with red rings
•37" toyo open country m/t, or
nitto m.g.
•10a rubicon from bumper
•10a rubicon hood

The lift wheels and tires will be ordered shortly so I look forward to hear what you's would recommend change etc. thx again

t8er

You need to really upgrade your front axle and think about gears. Depending on how and where you wheel your Dana 30 will bend or implode.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Looks like a good list. Are you getting a good deal on the bumpers? They are pretty thin metal.
You can trim your fenders for free and have extra money for other parts.

1BAMF'nJKU

Just going for the front bumper! I really like the appearance of this bumper and did notice it was thinner but will work for my needs. Like the fact that I can have the stubby or full width and like the Maximus bull bar and jack holder additions as well. As for the fenders I have given that some thought as well.

1BAMF'nJKU

I may replace the rear tailgate as well from a collision over a year ago that was never repaired correctly. Jeep was 3 weeks old and rear ended. They performed PDR but the gate is off ever so slightly..... So if you know where I can get NEW or a decent body shop in the york pa area I'm all ears!!!

t8er

Gears are pretty much all made by the same company's. I'm just going to have Northridge do mine. $999 for front and rear gears with parts. I'm going to run 4.88's. Axle wise you can go to a Pro Rock 44, G2 makes a Core 44 and Teraflex also makes one. Cheapest could be to find a Rubicon takeoff front axle.

trailless

Caught the Bug
You might want to get a new front drive shaft and get the C's gusseted. Other than that it looks like a good list! :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

chipper

You may want to add some quicker disconnects for your front swaybars links. JKS makes a great product.

jkur77

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423485222.966152.jpg
You might want to stay away from the powder coated rings if you plan on playing in the rocks. Here is a picture of what my rings look like.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Have you looked into the bolt on coilovers ? If your going to spend that much on the lift and get the king 2.5 shocks why not spend a little more and have coilovers instead ? You could get the coilovers then Add front lower control arms and the draglink flip. Reservoir shocks are designed for going fast off-road, not really necessary for trail use or rock crawling. The coil overs will handle both tasks better than the traditional coil and shock setup.

Just a thought to consider

Top Bottom