Evo Coilover Kit

aTX427

You may as well do both. The only reason I am upgrading sooner rather than later is the downtime waiting on axles. Besides Dynatrac breaks up the cost into two easy payments for you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

kshortall

I understand - I have not been active as I had young children and $$$ went to my kids. Best of luck with the sell to an "active" member.

aTX427

Nothing personal, but I prefer to deal with and offer preferred pricing to someone I know. That is the purpose of making this section for "active members" only. If you were an active member, you would probably understand why that previous post was funny and why your response is even funnier. ...and to think I almost shut down early tonight.

Last edited:

kshortall

Nothing personal, but I prefer to deal with and offer preferred pricing to someone I know. That is the purpose of making this section for "active members" only. If you were an active member, you would probably understand why that previous post was funny and why your response is even funnier.

Good luck - I can respond and get my post numbers up in hopes of becoming "active."

Sharkey

Word Ninja
^ It's not about post count. It's about being around long enough for people to be able to see that you want to be part of this community. It's about investing a little bit of yourself in this place.

Top Bottom