Evo bolt on coilover install

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Why? Do you have a problem with Synergy? Are they banned here? Is there history? Why is that so hilarious? I have used RK arms, have used ROKMEN JJ arms, but have not used any others. I have been intrigued by Metalcloak arms and the Synergy joints were then mentioned, and some pics posted (I think on JKO). You sure seem to be very sensitive about this, and I have no idea why that is cheesy.

:cheesy: Why? Do you really have such a problem with me teasing you for being a Synergy fanboy? Can they really be banned here if we're all talking about them? Is there some kind of history with you? It's funny because of the last thread we were talking about them and I gave you grief, because you had something like 6 posts and all of them were in regards to how much you liked Synergy. It's weird, I though you were beyond that but clearly, you're somehow butthurt over the whole thing. :naw:

Flyer

You are either paranoid, delusional, or are simply misunderstanding who I am. I have no agenda and I am not a manufacturer or a friend of one. I have no history and I am not a troll, though you seem to jump to conclusions very easily. I'm simply a guy who like offroading and cycling. I like learning about new tech and that's pretty much it. In fact, I am not a fan of the current Synergy arms. I prefer the ROKMEN JJ or Currie arms. I have been looking at MC but was waiting for more longevity on them. I just joined this forum after I saw the JK Exp videos and figured there would be a lot more experience and tech than Wranglerforum, for example.

Lol If I had to guess you have a history and are just another troll. Enjoy your stay I'm sure it's short lived.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You are either paranoid, delusional, or are simply misunderstanding who I am. I have no agenda and I am not a manufacturer or a friend of one. I have no history and I am not a troll, though you seem to jump to conclusions very easily. I'm simply a guy who like offroading and cycling. I like learning about new tech and that's pretty much it. In fact, I am not a fan of the current Synergy arms. I prefer the ROKMEN JJ or Currie arms. I have been looking at MC but was waiting for more longevity on them. I just joined this forum after I saw the JK Exp videos and figured there would be a lot more experience and tech than Wranglerforum, for example.

I am none of the above. I have seen your kind time and time again. :crazyeyes:

Slappy32

I drank the Metalcloak Kool Aid too. It was before I found this site, unfortunately. Living in Florida, I'm not sure I'll ever stress it to the point of failure. I'm pretty sure I'll move on to the EVO system in a few years as my DD transitions into something more. Regarding the pictures that Eddie posted, is that the only instance of MC failure we are aware of, or are there more documented cases. I thought I saw those same pictures on another thread discussing MC and was wondering.

Flyer

I have seen one more instance. I think there was/is a thread on JK-Forum where there is a guy ("Dirtman" or something like than) who wheels pretty hard and it appeared that his joints were going too. He posted pictures. That is the only other one I have seen. There are two local guys who have been running MC arms pretty hard for a year or so, and have not had problems.

I drank the Metalcloak Kool Aid too. It was before I found this site, unfortunately. Living in Florida, I'm not sure I'll ever stress it to the point of failure. I'm pretty sure I'll move on to the EVO system in a few years as my DD transitions into something more. Regarding the pictures that Eddie posted, is that the only instance of MC failure we are aware of, or are there more documented cases. I thought I saw those same pictures on another thread discussing MC and was wondering.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You are either paranoid, delusional, or are simply misunderstanding who I am. I have no agenda and I am not a manufacturer or a friend of one. I have no history and I am not a troll, though you seem to jump to conclusions very easily. I'm simply a guy who like offroading and cycling.

:cheesy: Clearly, you my friend are either paranoid, delusional or are simply misunderstanding who I am. I have no agenda and I know you are not a manufacturer or a friend of one. I will say however that is you who is jumping to conclusions very easily and you who is starting to develop a history here and one that sounds more and more like a troll. I'm simply a guy who's passionate about Jeeps, runs this forum and enjoys teasing sensitive guys like you.

I like learning about new tech and that's pretty much it.

Oh come on, you like to tell everyone about how much you love Synergy too AND because you see to be on the slow side, that was another elbow in the ribs - you're supposed to laugh now :yup: :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

The MC joints are for the most part, brand new. Give it some time and if people who have them are honest enough about the products they run, you'll see more.

Flyer

I LOVE to tell EVERYONE how much I love Synergy? I think all I have used are their coils and grab handles. I think you need a tinfoil hat too. That or I just entered the Hills have Eyes forum and it's too late. :D

:cheesy: Clearly, you my friend are either paranoid, delusional or are simply misunderstanding who I am. I have no agenda and I know you are not a manufacturer or a friend of one. I will say however that is you who is jumping to conclusions very easily and you who is starting to develop a history here and one that sounds more and more like a troll. I'm simply a guy who's passionate about Jeeps, runs this forum and enjoys teasing sensitive guys like you.

Oh come on, you like to tell everyone about how much you love Synergy too AND because you see to be on the slow side, that was another elbow in the ribs - you're supposed to laugh now :yup: :D

Slappy32

The MC joints are for the most part, brand new. Give it some time and if people who have them are honest enough about the products they run, you'll see more.

I promise to be honest, scouts honor! Is it a fair question to ask if other competing suspension systems and joints have had their fair share of failures as well under the same amount of stress?

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I LOVE to tell EVERYONE how much I love Synergy? I think all I have used are their coils and grab handles. I think you need a tinfoil hat too. That or I just entered the Hills have Eyes forum and it's too late. :D

:cheesy: LOL!!! OMG, you are simply the BEST!!! I can't remember the last time we've had someone on here so sensitive and slow that every little joke made gets completely missed and goes right under the skin. Thanks for the good laugh :clap2:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
People have also posted pictures of the c clips that hold the bushing in fail and fall out.
When I asked if they were supposed to do that they replied, " it's a easy fix, no big deal".
Ain't nobody got time for dat!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I promise to be honest, scouts honor! Is it a fair question to ask if other competing suspension systems and joints have had their fair share of failures as well?

Well sure it's a fair question. What competing suspension system or joints are you wanting to know about?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
People have also posted pictures of the c clips that hold the bushing in fail and fall out.
When I asked if they were supposed to do that they replied, " it's a easy fix, no big deal".

When the bushings blow they don't fall out. In fact my upper front control arm has a blown bushing but I just haven't had time to fix it.

And if you can believe it, is hasn't changed my ride quality or limit my flex. :eek:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

:cheesy: Don't you just love how everything that can go wrong or has gone wrong has an excuse or is blown off as no big deal. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom