Evo 1/4 pounder with stinger for sale. Been installed for two weeks, going to build

PATRIOTKJM

Evo 1/4 pounder with stinger for sale. Been installed for two weeks, going t...

$550 and will ship Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_1479182095.387543.jpg
    IMG_1479182095.387543.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:
Typically this forum would rip new members for posting stuff up for sale, but I guess everyone is willing to let it slide since its evo parts??? Just sayin.

Typically this forum would rip new members for posting stuff up for sale, but I guess everyone is willing to let it slide since its evo parts??? Just sayin.

I just did a check and see the OP has been actively participating on the forum. Am I missing something?

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

~25 posts, seems a bit low. But you're right there is no set post count required and if the OP has contributed to other threads than its probably all good. I did not check their activity history. Just trying to keep it real. Sorry for the thread derailment.

~25 posts, seems a bit low. But you're right there is no set post count required and if the OP has contributed to other threads than its probably all good. I did not check their activity history. Just trying to keep it real. Sorry for the thread derailment.

Yeah, it's on the low side but so far as I can tell, this wasn't the OP's first post. Being an active participant in the community is all I think most of us care about. A guy could have 500 posts but if the last one prior to making a for sale post was made 5 years ago, he wouldn't really be considered an active participant or at least, not any more. It's all good though.

Top Bottom