ESC, ESP, and ABS all at once

CRAZYCASEY

jeepdriver said:
What's odd is that I can not get the lights to turn off ever... even after disconnecting the battery. I'm thinking my computer is f'd. Where can I get a new one? Any suggestions/solutions appreciated?
If the lights won't turn off its because the sensor signal is not being recieved. If you had a CPU issue you would be getting more than one code. It's not gonna fix itself with out some work. Start at the wheel sensor, make sure it's good and start tracking the wire. If there is an area where the wire loom is crushed spend extra time checking wires there. The left front wires run across the front of the jeep behind the bumper then into the passenger side fender well and up to the tipm. I have not traced the rear wire but the same would apply. Also make sure again to solder your connections don't use crimp connectors of any kind, they may work at first but they will eventually fail.

I would also check the left rear tone ring to make sure it is lined up right with the sensor and not packed with grease. That is the only other advise I can give

Last edited:

Zstairlessone

When mine did it I had to be going so fast to kick them all on (I think I was about 15-20 mph. They wouldn't clear until sensor replaced. I had gone through a lot of deep water like the day before, but it didn't act up right away.

Top Bottom