ENTER to WIN a Dynatrac ProGRIP Jeep JK Wrangler Brake System - ENDED

Speeddmn

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449527030.432646.jpg

First, thank you Eddie and Dynatrac for the opportunity for this. I would love to be able to win these and get them on our jeep. Need to keep the kids safe right!!

Again, thanks guys!

iRonin

With 37s and a habit of doing stuff like this, I would feel a lot safer with better stopping power!
wildcat.jpg

RockyJk

I got really bad brake fade this weekend coming off the trail can't imagine what's it's going to be like on 37's! Thanks for the opportunity WAL and Dynatrac!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449545204.965136.jpg

hhunter050

Not too much of a reason just want to keep me and my dog, roscoe, safe on the trails. Been in many situations where an inch could mean flopping down a hill or going somewhere I can't save myself. Seen alot about the ProGrips and would love a set on my rig. 1449552493468.jpg

Just upgraded to 37 inch Nitto's so we could use the extra help to stop big boys!!!!
image.jpg
Thanks Eddie and DynaTrac for the opportunity!!!!

Mitrig

4 inch full traction lift and 35s, but running so much additional gear in the jeep for our long expeditions makes stopping not an option at times...LOL would love to win these and finally upgrade the stock breaks. image1.JPG

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!

Flat Top

Great contest and video! Thanks to DYNATRAC and WAYALIFE for the opportunity! The PROGRIP system would be a fantastic add for my rig with 37's. :rock:

2015ChristmasJeep.jpg

bluedragon1308

Marry Christmas

Thanks to Dynatrac for this chance to win such an super upgrade. This would be a great add for any Jeep......so we can add more and have a better chance at stopping all of our great work, and an awesome Christmas gift.

2015-12-08 12.21.11_resized.jpg

hogtyed

I love being a part of this WAYALIFE family. I really enjoyed watching that video, it looks like Duratrac does really makes a better kit. I really like the idea of not just doing the fronts and not fooling with the abs system. Maybe if I had this kit I would not have ended up like this, ha. Thanks Duratrac & to WAYALIFE for a chance to win this kit so that this does not happen again :cheesy:
Dave & Glo visit - July 2012 008.jpg Dave & Glo visit - July 2012 009 (2).jpg Skull 001.jpg

Very, very ingenious. :bowdown:

Last edited:
ENTER to WIN a Dynatrac ProGRIP Jeep JK Wrangler Brake System

Thank you Dynatrac and Wayalife for the chance to win this set up! With the installation of 37" tires, I need his kit. Plus, I can officially represent by running a Dynatrac sticker ( or two). Keeping my fingers crossed. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449621610.279785.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Thanks dynatrac and Wayalife for the opportunity to win such a sweet setup! I would love to be able to use them to stop when my jeep isn't broken especially going to 37's in the very near future. And maybe to replace a "scuffed" up front rotor.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449623633.882788.jpg

JRob25

Liked the video on the Progrip Braking System....what an easy install!!! Have been looking at going 37" tires but have noticed my larger tires do not brake the same already. Would sure love to win this kit, even more pumped that it bolts right to the stock system and I won't even have to bleed the brakes!!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449626055.150551.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks dynatrac and Wayalife for the opportunity to win such a sweet setup! I would love to be able to use them to stop when my jeep isn't broken especially going to 37's in the very near future. And maybe to replace a "scuffed" up front rotor.

Proper lug nut torque will be required while installing this kit, fyi. :D

JK07

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449669236.222440.jpg

Primary reason: For the safety of the family - my wife and daughter.

Thanks Wayalife and Dynatrac for the opportunity!

BobbyGTX

Thanks Eddie & Dynatrac for the opportunity to win this. Im still newbie lol so this be a awesome upgrade for my jeep, I just started to do some basic upgrades and waiting to hit some more trails

Attachments

• 1449693554990.jpg
    1449693554990.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 107
  • 1449693565629.jpg
    1449693565629.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 106

Lank

Thanks to Wayalife and Dynatrac for the opportunity. Just recently developed a nose dive style of braking when moving to 35s. It'd be great to have that increased stopping power on all four tires. This setup would be sick on any jeep, good luck to everyone entering

1449695699426.jpg

Last edited:

Web9

What a great kit! I like that it is a bolt on that can be done in the garage. After going to 37s, it would sure be nice to brake better and not have so many "panic" stops!

jeep.jpg

Top Bottom