ENTER to WIN a Dynatrac ProGRIP Jeep JK Wrangler Brake System - ENDED

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
I only see one problem guys. Now when my wife tells me to stop I won't be able to say "I can't " with the dynatrac brake system she will know that we can always stop.

Just simply put: I drive 40 miles a day or more round trip to work. Going in as early as I do, no body is out. Coming home at 5:00 pm different story. They are doing constant construction on the hwy to widen it ect. Traffic will go from 70 to a dead stop in seconds. There have been several times, even with only 35's I have almost become (one of those guys that gets looked at as people pass you by while you are there with the cops and the front of your jeep is in the back of something else guy) and the fact that I have my kids with me all the time (cause they love dads big noisy jeep) is some of just a few reasons why I would love better brakes. And jeeeep, I am glad you are okay and know one was hurt.

View attachment 175831

THe BR6 kit I have installed still isn't enough for my 35's. Wanting to go to 37's will necessitate better braking.

I have a mostly stock jeep. Lift kit and tires/rims have come in and now I discover brakes are needed too? Awesome.

Hopefully this will help my wallet, since I can never seem to keep up.

Great detailed video of why this kit makes more sense than others that are out there. I live in a hilly area and have already burned through a couple sets of pads and calipers within 2 years of owning my 08JKU. Running 35's in this area requires me to start braking a lot earlier and for a longer period due to the reduced braking power.
View attachment 175848

Bigger tires always need bigger brakes.:thumb:

You guys didn't read the rules before posting. All missing WAYALIFE decals. :doh:

Last edited:

boardsurfer

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449080565.355910.jpg

Not the sexiest pic but it's there! When I put 33s on my LJ, it was like driving a death trap. The braking was so poor. Fortunately with my JK it isn't quite as bad but I know that one emergency stop that leaves me a little closer than necessary will prompt a new set of brakes.

Thank you Dynatrac and Wayalife for an awesome giveaway.

Caboose

Awesome Giveaway

I would love to add these to my project! cant wait to get back from deployment to drive her! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386661344.165651.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364880291.043334.jpg

Last edited:

turnerbjt

Dynatrac ProGRIP giveaway

Because I want to be able to stop going downhill as good as I can get going uphill with my Jeep!
D6573DF4-F7FE-4E8C-8BC1-5B106ED635B6_zpsodzlyiip.jpg

Last edited:
time to stop!

What could be better than the ability to stop! What could be better than my jeep having the ability to stop.

Attachments

• 20151202_144522.jpg
    20151202_144522.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 135

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Thank you for the opportunity to win a new set of ProGrips Dynatrac and Wayalife!

1449087426697.jpg

This picture was taken moments before I decided that a brake upgrade was needed. I ended up stalling on this obstacle and rolled backwards a few feet, almost into a tree. All because my stock brakes did not seem to want to stop my wheels from turning. The informational video reinforced my decision after watching Eddie stop his big Dozer JK on 40s seeming to stop with ease.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I do not wish to enter the giveaway, I'm just want to say thank you to Dynatrac and Wayalife for promoting this and giving members a shot at a GREAT addition to their jeep! I have been looking into this brake set up ever sense I decided to pull the trigger on 37s! Good luck Everyone! :thumb:

Frankorego

Aloha from Hawaii!

Watched video - check
WAYALIFE decal - check
Here's my entry. New brakes are on the list so that I can upgrade to larger tires. I've been waiting for the new brakes because of the limitations the stock brakes have with bigger tires. Already did the AEV 3.5 lift. Good luck to all! View attachment 175904

ilikedirt2011

ENTER to WIN a Dynatrac ProGRIP Jeep JK Wrangler Brake System

Awesome and informative video! These would be a great upgrade to anyone's rig! Even with 35s I have lost a ton of braking power! This is the perfect solution! Thanks for the opportunity!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449092686.647536.jpg

Thank you for the opportunity to win this awesome brake set!

I need these on my rig as I am moving to Canada for work and I don't want to hit a freakin moose!

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 170

USMC Wrangler

Thanks Wayalife and Dynatrac for the chance! I'm running 33's right now but have plans for taller in the future. It would make me feel better running around with my wife and kids, knowing that stopping won't be a concern with these. Thanks again for the chance!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449105650.679150.jpg

BlacknRedJK

Thank you WAYALIFE and Dynatrac for this awesome give away. While I still sit stock this would be a great addition to prepare for later plans including bigger tires! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449107766.724434.jpg

jkbarnett

Great informative video. The ProGRIP brake system will go great with my PR44 that I plan on getting. Thanks !!

jkwebbie

I would absolutely love to have this breaks on my Jeep!!! I've just recently upgraded to big boy tires (37s) and I'm still running stock brakes. I can feel a big difference once I added the tires. Thanks for the awesome giveaway!!!!!

Attachments

• 1449175398829.jpg
    1449175398829.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 109
  • 1449175414655.jpg
    1449175414655.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 111
Top Bottom