Enforcers Unite!

I had the 2.5" AEV with 35" on mine and switched to the Rancho 9000's with the AEV springs. It helped out the ride, but then I went to the 3" Enforcer with the Rancho's and night and day difference vs the AEV. Much nicer ride and you can set the shocks up based on your payload to ride how you want. There was a little more body roll, but with a softer spring that is to be expected. But I am talking minimal roll. I run the Rancho's on setting 4 front 3 rear, but it's also like butter on setting 1 front and rear.

Thanks for the feed back

The 3" Enforcer and RS9000XL is top of my list for this reason and all of its rave reviews here. Reading Eddies FAQ I under stand 12' and up also require the new front DS, makes sense.

Do most folks also install the drag link flip kit too? Or is this optional / recommendation?

(I'm planning my next build new 16 or 17 unlimited pre JL let's say)

I know AEV 3.5" kit includes it, and the folks at RK I spoke to say with their 3.5" say it's not needed. Great conflicting information.

Any advice on the drag link, Eddies FAQ does explain its purpose but not if it's needed at 3.0"

Thank you

Thanks for the feed back

The 3" Enforcer and RS9000XL is top of my list for this reason and all of its rave reviews here. Reading Eddies FAQ I under stand 12' and up also require the new front DS, makes sense.

Do most folks also install the drag link flip kit too? Or is this optional / recommendation?

I know AEV 3.5" kit includes it, and the folks at RK I spoke to say with their 3.5" say it's not needed. Great conflicting information.

Any advice on the drag link, Eddies FAQ does explain its purpose but not if it's needed at 3.0"

Thank you

Needed....no. i dont have one. I will add it tho just for handling sake. Jarring bumps tend to shutter my steering wheel back and forth real quick a little bit. Hopefully thatll help

oyoquem

4" enforcer with King 2.5 shocks and drag link flip kit. ATX Slabs with 37" trail grapplers. They rub all 4 fender flares like crazy under articulation. Time to cut them!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459058518.671821.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459058549.695970.jpg

Kwwilly15

4" enforcer with Bilstein shocks, drag link flip kit, cut fenders, powder coated springs and 35 nitto trail grapplers. Next need to upgrade axles to go to bigger tires.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459081305.274678.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459081187.274332.jpg

StickFish

Thanks for the feed back

Thank you

I did the drag link flip kit (EVO - kit). If you do it yourself, look up the drill bits on Amazon, as you will not find those sizes very easily at the local hardware store. (Lowes/Homedepot/etc)

303DAILY

And could you measure your height from ground to top of hard top? I have a roof rack, so worried about fitting into garage.

I have a standard size garage and only an inch and a half clearance to the hard top on a three inch lift and 37s. Time to take off the roof rack lol
As far as the drag link flip goes it's "recommended" but really is a must if you want to like driving your 40-50k dollar car

Last edited:

303DAILY

So who here has had the enforcer for a while and has flexed it out and seen its limits? I was wondering if there are things to do to maximize down travel.
Thinking of the EVO rear shock relocate?
Has anyone else done anything to improve the enforcer?

So who here has had the enforcer for a while and has flexed it out and seen its limits? I was wondering if there are things to do to maximize down travel.
Thinking of the EVO rear shock relocate?
Has anyone else done anything to improve the enforcer?

Definately do the evo rockstars...for several reasons. One being down travel. This is mine on 35s w 3" enforcer, rancho 9ks (pn 329,330) and rockstars.

Attachments

• 1459305159183.jpg
    1459305159183.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 478

GraniteCrystal

Definately do the evo rockstars...for several reasons. One being down travel. This is mine on 35s w 3" enforcer, rancho 9ks (pn 329,330) and rockstars.

I like this. Nice Christmas present price point for more ground clearance. Anything that needs to be done with them or just bolt on?

Top Bottom