Enforcers Unite!

That's were I'm having trouble is the lift height also I don't know if I should go with a 3" or 4" evo enforcer lift I have 35s now but will be going to 37s when I need new ones. I also have factory cut fenders I don't want to be sky high but I don't want to rub either. I also have a big tire carrier hard top and usually take a lot of people and gear so I don't want to sag. I do have coil spacers if I do sag though. What do you guys think? Oh and I do plan on taking my rig on moderate to harder trails.
View attachment 268967
There's how my jeep sits now with 35s flat fenders and a 2.5" RE LIFT with 1-3/4" cool spacer in the front to take away the sag.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you're going to do harder trails and 37's I would recommend 4". I was planning to go with 3", but after doing Mottino Wash and John Bull with no lockers (and a Dana 30) and making it through without getting stuck I'm glad I went 4". I believe if I had done 3" I would have gotten hung up.

After I get a PR44 I'll be going to 37's and cut fenders, and I think it will be perfect.

I wheeled the same trails, Mottino Wash and JB with Sean and some others. I was the lowest in the group on 3" and 35's. I used EVERY single skid plate that day. Even scraped my lower C gussets, smashed a rear shock (even with the weld-on EVO skids), and destroyed my center exhaust skid. I will be going to 37's and either adding my 1 inch spacers or going to 4" EVO coils in the future. I didn't think I would be wheeling my jeep as rough as I seem to be, so soon. I thought I would grow into it at a slower pace. IMG_9288.jpg live and learn.....[emoji51]

I wheeled the same trails, Mottino Wash and JB with Sean and some others. I was the lowest in the group on 3" and 35's. I used EVERY single skid plate that day. Even scraped my lower C gussets, smashed a rear shock (even with the weld-on EVO skids), and destroyed my center exhaust skid. I will be going to 37's and either adding my 1 inch spacers or going to 4" EVO coils in the future. I didn't think I would be wheeling my jeep as rough as I seem to be, so soon. I thought I would grow into it at a slower pace. View attachment 268992 live and learn.....[emoji51]

SEXY!!! :2thumbsup:

JeepJeep, is that the 3 piece protek skid set from EVO? Look at the size of that dent! I was going to get the protek skid system and I didn't think it would look like that. That looks like a stock skid that got bashed in.

JeepJeep, is that the 3 piece protek skid set from EVO? Look at the size of that dent! I was going to get the protek skid system and I didn't think it would look like that. That looks like a stock skid that got bashed in.

Haha! No, the picture above shows a big bowed-in dent in the stock fuel tank skid. It's pretty flimsy in that spot, apparently. [emoji849] I do have the EVO ProTek skid package. It's a great set. The exhaust skid could possibly be a little bit beefier, but that would make it heavier and more expensive. I will say it does an excellent job of protecting the crossover pipe. Of course, any skid is gonna get trashed when you put the entire weight of the jeep on it, over-and-over. IMG_9431.jpg

I wheeled the same trails, Mottino Wash and JB with Sean and some others. I was the lowest in the group on 3" and 35's. I used EVERY single skid plate that day. Even scraped my lower C gussets, smashed a rear shock (even with the weld-on EVO skids), and destroyed my center exhaust skid. I will be going to 37's and either adding my 1 inch spacers or going to 4" EVO coils in the future. I didn't think I would be wheeling my jeep as rough as I seem to be, so soon. I thought I would grow into it at a slower pace. View attachment 268992 live and learn.....[emoji51]

That's a custom field weight reduction!
Less gas you can get = less you weight!
[emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm about to pull the trigger on a 4" enforcer with rancho 9000's. I've already got an adams front DS on the way. I'd like to run 37" cooper stt pro's, and I'm leaning towards 12.5 vs 13.5 wide to keep things a little easier on the drivetrain and weight down. Is there a certain backspace I'd need to run with this setup? I'm looking at wheels now. My jeep is a '16 rubicon unlimited and I won't care about trimming fenders if I have to. Thanks in advance.

Edit for Part 2- has anyone used the Yeti XD no drill drag link flip with the enforcer kit? Or better to just go with the regular Evo one?

Last edited:
I'm about to pull the trigger on a 4" enforcer with rancho 9000's. I've already got an adams front DS on the way. I'd like to run 37" cooper stt pro's, and I'm leaning towards 12.5 vs 13.5 wide to keep things a little easier on the drivetrain and weight down. Is there a certain backspace I'd need to run with this setup? I'm looking at wheels now. My jeep is a '16 rubicon unlimited and I won't care about trimming fenders if I have to. Thanks in advance.

Edit for Part 2- has anyone used the Yeti XD no drill drag link flip with the enforcer kit? Or better to just go with the regular Evo one?

For the 13.5" tires you will need at least 4" bs wheels.

Go with the evo one. Better quality product than the yeti crap.

For the 13.5" tires you will need at least 4" bs wheels.

Go with the evo one. Better quality product than the yeti crap.

Thanks for the reply. So for 12.5" wide, should 4.5" or 4.75" backspace work? It's not easy finding wheel choices without going to spacers or beadlocks.

I was planning to go all Evo on this build to begin with but someone suggested the yeti flip so thought I'd ask.

Thanks for the reply. So for 12.5" wide, should 4.5" or 4.75" backspace work? It's not easy finding wheel choices without going to spacers or beadlocks.

I was planning to go all Evo on this build to begin with but someone suggested the yeti flip so thought I'd ask.

4.5 would be fine for 12.5" tires.

You aren't going to find much love here for Steer Smarts Yeti parts because they have no respect for this place and continually broke the rules after being told not to: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/34385-STEER-SMARTS-has-been-Removed-from-WAYALIFE

I was AWOL from keeping up on the forum (and the jeep world) for a bit so missed that. I've got evo parts on the jeep now and more on the way. Nothing but good things to say about the company and its quality so far and will gladly keep supporting them. I don't usually post a ton but this forum is the best I've read for accurate info from guys that are out there actually using their parts. It's a shame some people try to take advantage. Now, back to the enforcer talk [emoji1303]

I pulled the trigger on a 3" enforcer kit paired with rancho 9000's. I'll be installing it in the coming weeks. This will be my first time installing a lift kit. Are there any tips or tricks for a first time installer?

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I pulled the trigger on a 3" enforcer kit paired with rancho 9000's. I'll be installing it in the coming weeks. This will be my first time installing a lift kit. Are there any tips or tricks for a first time installer?

Read through the various lift kit install write ups that Eddie has done. The Evo kit is a very straight forward install even for a first timer. Just take your time and think it through.

I did mine in Jan... post after this is right - read up/take your time. Make sure you have sockets and wrenches (bigger than I had previously) and if doing the drag link flip the right size drill bit - we had a hard time finding it the day of the lift. So more planning than I did would be a good thing!

Thanks guys! Just lift kit at the moment. Need to save a little more after I get the tires. About how long did it take to install?

Evo kit is very similar to any basic spring lift or Budget Boost. I'd allot about 12 hrs considering it's your 1st time and you'll probably run into dumb snags and need things from the hardware store.

Top Bottom