End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

Busy away on a work related trip, but did get back in time to install sliders and a tire carrier as well as pick up our season pass this weekend. Only thing not done was the radio install...looks as though I will be on my hand held CB. It does talk, but very limited distance on the rubber duck antenna. Looking forward to the event!

Busy away on a work related trip, but did get back in time to install sliders and a tire carrier as well as pick up our season pass this weekend. Only thing not done was the radio install...looks as though I will be on my hand held CB. It does talk, but very limited distance on the rubber duck antenna. Looking forward to the event!

If you want, you can borrow my 4' tuneable firestik.

Just found out that I have to work this weekend and won't be able to make the trip. Bummed that I won't get to meet all of you and experience my first true offroading experience! Here's to next time...

Hope you guys have a blast and be sure to pose a lot of pictures!

Just found out that I have to work this weekend and won't be able to make the trip. Bummed that I won't get to meet all of you and experience my first true offroading experience! Here's to next time...

Bummer man there is always next time and plenty more trips to plan for in the coming months

On another note different subject I'm ready to have some doors off wheeling and riding they have been on for too long it feels like

Sorry to hear that man. There will be plenty of other runs.

Got my lift and PSC rocker knockers installed. Then my wife mixed things up on me and planned a trip to the beach with some of her fam that weekend so I'm likely out...

Silver lining, my sister-in-law is bringing me my ARB diff covers with her that she picked up for me months ago.

Hope everybody has a blast and I'll see you out there next time.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438570343.342297.jpg

Awesome news today, I picked up the Jeep!!!!!

Attachments

• 1438579786734.jpg
    1438579786734.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 1438579804576.jpg
    1438579804576.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 63
If you want, you can borrow my 4' tuneable firestik.

Thanks for the offer...I have the equipment, just no time to install before next weekend. Good idea on the antenna though, might be able to squeeze that in and save the radio install for later. Always a bear to get a full sized radio in newer vehicles. Going with the Arizona Rocky Road Overhead this time, hoping for a cleaner install.

Got my lift and PSC rocker knockers installed. Then my wife mixed things up on me and planned a trip to the beach with some of her fam that weekend so I'm likely out...

Silver lining, my sister-in-law is bringing me my ARB diff covers with her that she picked up for me months ago.

Hope everybody has a blast and I'll see you out there next time.

View attachment 157122

Sorry to hear that man! Have fun at the beach.

Got to pull my group out, got plans that changed for this weekend. Won't be able to make it! Next time for us

anyone arriving thursday evening please stop by arrowhead campground and meet up with me. We can make an evening run or two and hang out.

I should be there no later than 7:30 but probably closer to 6:30

Looks like my antenna, coax cable, and overhead CB mount won't be delivered in time for this trip. I'll just put the CB on the dash and pretend I can hear everyone. 😂

anyone arriving thursday evening please stop by arrowhead campground and meet up with me. We can make an evening run or two and hang out.

I should be there no later than 7:30 but probably closer to 6:30

Ill keep u posted. We will be there thursday afternoon/eve.

Top Bottom