End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

Week from today we will be hitting the road and heading your way!!! Freakin' stoked!!!

Where we all meeting up Friday? Any plans for Sunday yet? ;)

As far as groups, I guess put us down for the Easy one - I was debating Medium or Easy...

CB - Should we try and pick something up this week or will we really need it? wasn't sure if Uhwarrie had and requirements other than paying for the day...

Week from today we will be hitting the road and heading your way!!! Freakin' stoked!!!

Where we all meeting up Friday? Any plans for Sunday yet? ;)

As far as groups, I guess put us down for the Easy one - I was debating Medium or Easy...

CB - Should we try and pick something up this week or will we really need it? wasn't sure if Uhwarrie had and requirements other than paying for the day...

I've added you to the list. As far as meet ups go, all planned meetings have been updated on the first post in this thread. As mentioned in the requirements on the first post, a CB is not required but recommended to assist with trail communications.

Alright, so we're sitting at a week out from this run! I'd really like to try and get a better idea of who all is coming. So if you can update me as soon as you can, including what group you would like to be in, that will help me finalize things. Hope everyone is looking forward to this as much as I am!

Alright, so we're sitting at a week out from this run! I'd really like to try and get a better idea of who all is coming. So if you can update me as soon as you can, including what group you would like to be in, that will help me finalize things. Hope everyone is looking forward to this as much as I am!

I will be there and Hard group👍

Top Bottom