End of Summer - East Coast Uwharrie Run

That is Daniel (Trail 390) and will be the last trail that is run. I'm having everyone meet up at the "hunt club" parking lot so that those who don't want to drive their Jeeps can park and ride with those who are going to do the trail.
As soon as I figure out how to route the "hard" group so that they end up at the hunt club parking lot I will finish up the plan.

Gotcha. Sorry, didn't see it was Daniel.

On a side note, if anyone needs or wants any stock JK suspension parts, let me know. I'll be happy to bring them along. I'll have to inventory exactly what I have, but I know there are control arms, at least one track bar, f/r sway bar end links, springs and shocks.

Mr.Ty, thardy,

You guys drink alcoholic beverages? If yes, please post up your favorites in both the beer and liquor categories.

Hell of a job you're doing organizing this!

:beer::beer:

That is Daniel (Trail 390) and will be the last trail that is run. I'm having everyone meet up at the "hunt club" parking lot so that those who don't want to drive their Jeeps can park and ride with those who are going to do the trail.
As soon as I figure out how to route the "hard" group so that they end up at the hunt club parking lot I will finish up the plan.

If you are saving Daniel for last trail the best way to route the hard group is to run RML, to dutch john(down), to falls dam, to dickey bell(up) back over to RML, around to saw mill then back across dutch john( uphill ) and everyone meets in the double lot to ride down to the lower daniel trail head. Run Daniel ( up ) and finish back at the double lots.

I left out wolfs den and slab pile for the hard group cause they dont pose more challenge than the service roads.

If you need some suggestions I have been running these trails for over 15 years and feel like i could drive them with my eyes closed.

If you are saving Daniel for last trail the best way to route the hard group is to run RML, to dutch john(down), to falls dam, to dickey bell(up) back over to RML, around to saw mill then back across dutch john( uphill ) and everyone meets in the double lot to ride down to the lower daniel trail head. Run Daniel ( up ) and finish back at the double lots.

I left out wolfs den and slab pile for the hard group cause they dont pose more challenge than the service roads.

If you need some suggestions I have been running these trails for over 15 years and feel like i could drive them with my eyes closed.

Sounds like you know the place best. Im down for that route long as everyone else is. Just dont let me lead we will end up in South Carolina lol.

Would you be interested in leading the "hard" group? You definitely know it better than I do.

Trevor talked about a night ride Friday. I believe Friday is the main day of showing up if im not mistaken.

Correct. Most people are arriving Friday and the main ride is Saturday. I'll probably put together a night ride for Friday night for those that are interested. Details will follow.

Top Bottom