El Jabali...A 2015 JKUR Build

Charles

Awesome build. We have the same Jeep almost. Love the color! Congrats on both. I have been wanting to order the Nemesis fenders would like to know what your thoughts are on them.

Charles

They are freakin' solid! The skelitos (spelling?) really beefs up the fenders and worth the upgrade. Install was easy. Just read, watch some youtube videos and read again. The only big draw back was having to buy the $150.00 nut insert tool, but this outweighed the cost to have a shop install them. I just can't bring myself to use a shop. I've never seen a shop pay attention to the detail like I do ... The only thing I had installed on my jeep was the lift. The long arm required a bit of cutting and welding. The cutting I'm fine with it's just my welding is not up to par yet... :)

SC

Great to hear. I do most of my work as well. Didn't do the welding on the axles but everything else i did. Love it and these forums have helped a ton on learning.

Charles

If you go with the Nemesis Fenders give me a shout and I can loan out my Nut Insert tool. These forums really shorten the learning curve so I love to give back when I can...

SC

Thank you but I don't need it. I have a local friend who has one already. Thanks for the offer and same here if i can ever help you.:beer:

big dr

I'm not sure which jeep I like better,,, But its only because they are both equally gorgeous!!! :thumb:

Charles

What i did was Artec truss both the front and rear, c gusset and bombshell difff covers. Running 4.88 gears as well. Love it. I push it hard with 37" and added rcv 300m axles for front and ten factory on rears. I didn't have enough coin for all the axle swaps and was able to do all the work myself. Won 2 coupons for the rcv axles so they didn't cost normal price. I don't worry about them at all.

Charles

I will take some pics for you. I was planning on today but got busy at work and all the rain. Plan on trying again tomorrow.

Top Bottom