wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Adjustments.JPG

That’s pretty much the final nail in the coffin for this EJS

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

bigcale

Caught the Bug
Actually, everything is closed including RV parks and campgrounds or at least, to non-residents.

Wonder if this will extend to airbnb?

Although I suppose being from CO I could just stay in Grand Junction and drive in every day.

Brute

Hooked
This was on the RR4x4 site..."The Grand County council and Moab City council have closed all public spaces, restaurants, bars, hotels, etc.
Check back for further updates as available."

I am assuming public spaces includes trails...

AZVAJKU

Hooked
I just received an email from KOA. My Moab KOA reservation has been cancelled.
:grayno:

Damn, that sucks!

Exodus 4x4

This was on the RR4x4 site..."The Grand County council and Moab City council have closed all public spaces, restaurants, bars, hotels, etc.
Check back for further updates as available."

I am assuming public spaces includes trails...

From what I’ve read it’s “officially” closed down now.

jorgelrod

Hooked
EJS has been Canceled

Just saw this and I know some members of the forum where going, Moab has basically closed to non residents in fear that their health services would not be enough to support the local and non local population. In light of this, RRW has canceled EJS2020.
2020 Easter Jeep Safari Update: RE Corona Virus

March 18, 2020:

The emergency ordinance by the Grand County council and Moab City limiting attendance at special events has been extended to encompass motels and campgrounds in and around Moab. Guests have three days to check out of all motels and campgrounds, they are then to remain closed for 30 days. All the restaurants are restricted to curb service only at this time.

In the best interests of everyone concerned, for the first time in 53 years, we are cancelling Easter Jeep Safari.

There is no need to contact us, your Event fees will be refunded to your credit card as soon as possible, your patience is greatly appreciated as these may take 30-60 days to process. Sorry, we do not have the ability to retain your payments for the 2021 EJS.

Please note – the trail of the month for March (3/21/20) and April (4/18/20) have been cancelled.

A lot of people have concerns that the trails around Moab will be closed if Safari doesn’t happen. This is not the case, the trails here are always open as they are BLM, Multiple Use Lands.

We appreciate your support through the years and hope to see you in 2021. Take care and be safe in your daily lives and travels.

Red Rock 4-Wheelers

A lot of people have concerns that the trails around Moab will be closed if Safari doesn’t happen. This is not the case, the trails here are always open as they are BLM, Multiple Use Lands.

That’s cool at least...may camp somewhere near the state line and drive in since I took the time off work already...[emoji848]

Edit: Although I find it hard to believe that I won’t at least get a hard shake down from Utah authorities if I go out on trails....Utah’s strict.

Brute

Hooked
That’s cool at least...may camp somewhere near the state line and drive in since I took the time off work already...[emoji848]

Edit: Although I find it hard to believe that I won’t at least get a hard shake down from Utah authorities if I go out on trails....Utah’s strict.

Dude...stay home.

DaJudge

Just got the notice from the condo I rented for the 3/29-4/2. So much for my spring Moab trip!
This sucks.

KevinG

Caught the Bug
Just got the notice from the condo I rented for the 3/29-4/2. So much for my spring Moab trip!
This sucks.

That does suck. I was going to tag along with bhaner in early May. Did you cancel or did the Condo person cancel on you?

edit: nevermind. March, April and then May.... ugh.... Forgot which month comes first.

Last edited:
Top Bottom