Eezi-Awn Roof Rack

Zeus

Hi all

Has anyone ever fitted the Eezi-Awn roof rack to their JK's?

I am fitting mine on Thursday but just wanted to know if anyone ever had issues with it as it fits right to the hardtop. The guys at Eezi-Awn says you can run a 270 awning and a rooftop tent on them but I am a bit sceptical of that.

My main use will be for an awning, chairs and fishing rods so not a lot of weight and maybe at some time some extra fuel.

They have been in the business for well over 30 years so I am sure they know what they are talking about, I am just a bit OCD fitting just to the fibreglass top.

I did want to do the Frontrunner but with the new pillar bracket it pushed out the snorkel which I do not like at all.

Will appreciate your feedback.

Regards

TheGrendel

The only thing I can offer is that despite what a lot of these companies say tons these tent, awning etc parts don’t mix without fab work.

My buddy and his wife are on a cross west US trip over landing looking for a new place to settle down. I helped him build up his JLU suspension and armor wise. He bought a roof rack, tent, awning, yada yada. Almost everything had to be fabbed in some way to work together.

Huge pain in the ass. But once he got it all together it‘s pretty damned sweet.

Attachments

• 601F2D38-C447-4BAD-8663-DCF234C22058.jpeg
    601F2D38-C447-4BAD-8663-DCF234C22058.jpeg
    253.2 KB · Views: 21

Zeus

That looks really good.

I fitted the rack and really happy with it and for what I want use it it will be perfect.

Attachments

• jeep rr 1.jpeg
    jeep rr 1.jpeg
    267.4 KB · Views: 15
  • jeep rr2.jpeg
    jeep rr2.jpeg
    244.3 KB · Views: 15
Top Bottom