Eddie will probably shit on me, but here's the link.

Ddays

Hooked
:thinking: Didn't see that one coming. Can't pull the innocent card either - been here too long. :grayno:

Bear_JT

Hooked
Well I certainly didn't intent to come across that way. I was tired and lazy and didn't feel like taking a screen shot, uploading the photo, when OP could click a button to see the information. So, yes, "my bad". I didn't think ya'll would overreact that badly. Won't happen again and I'm going to take a break from helping folks here for awhile.

Fuck off man! You’ve been here at least 3 years. You should know better and then to say fucked up shit about Eddie on top of it all. You can’t be that dumb, you just don’t give a damn.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wibornz

I like this site. I like the service that Eddie and Cindy provide to the community. You two are inspiring, and uncompromising. I like the fact that you are honest and your opinions are based on experience....years of it. And hey fuck that guy.

JKbrick

I like this site. I like the service that Eddie and Cindy provide to the community. You two are inspiring, and uncompromising. I like the fact that you are honest and your opinions are based on experience....years of it. And hey fuck that guy.

I love this place, I’ve met my best friends here, people I would not have met in a billion years had it not been for Eddie and Cindy’s efforts and generosity having this site for us to use

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - guess this explains the following email that I got. :crazyeyes:

-----Original Message-----
From: coh@ip173.208-100-22.static.steadfastdns.net [mailto:coh@ip173.208-100-22.static.steadfastdns.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2019 4:58 AM
To: webmaster@wayalife.com
Subject: WAYALIFE Jeep Forum Contact Us Form - Registration Problem

The following message was sent to you via the WAYALIFE Jeep Forum Contact Us form by zimm ( mailto:zimm17@me.com ).

--------------------------------

Delete my account.

--------------------------------

Referring Page:
IP Address: 98.249.226.252
User Name: zimm
User ID: 22518
Email: zimm17@me.com

TheGrendel

i truly and honestly don't get it. the rules are fairly simple. if people don't like it, they don't have to join/post. :doh:

Braxtonsag

The rules make it pretty clear accounts don't get deleted lmao. He must of skipped that part too when he was skipping the part about posting links.

zimm

Caught the Bug
I'm back. I took a year off from the forum. I'd rather be called all the names in this thread than read another post on the other shit hole forums. I'll play by the rules. Go ahead, bring on the comments, I can take it. :sigh:

Top Bottom